đŸŒ± Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist đŸŒ±

any update on those crockett farms and sour bubs? did you have to shut er all down because of the landlord?

1 Like

Maybe it’s my well water but,
I have way more success planting direct to grow media, than I do soaking seeds in water.

4 Likes

707 Headband being germinated as we speak. Only three beans to use my new little tent, a 2x2x4 with a Viparspectra 350V. This will happen at my cousins place, he will sign up and post and all.

This is a picture from another friend of mine in Spain, he grew the beans you sent me @Scissor-Hanz.

Thanks so much bro.

HppHrvst

10 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

It’s gonna be one year that i started germinating seeds on the 8th of this month.

HppHrvst

11 Likes

I think my big tent feels lonely, so i have to set up the other tent along with it.

Here we go
 GenoFarms Purple Haze Auto.

Nice to get this going, one tent is not enough
 LOL

9 Likes

Unfortunately they never made it out of the soil, they wanted to but didn’t have enough strengh. Everytime i try to germinate all those seeds from seed banks i get, it’s bad news, GenoFarms are supposed to be real good too.

But then you never know how they store their seeds and the way they are handle at such big places like the one i bought this from. The 'tude! Great freebies, great service, but a handful of bad experiences with germination.

Buy from the breeder, it’s my new mindset.

HppHrvst :robot:

7 Likes

Hello gang!

The purple hazes didn’t make it, but i knew it all along. Weak seeds!

Now, i am about to germinate some seeds given to me by @ryasco, our beloved friend and moderator.

Girl Scout Cookies x Sorcerer’s Apprentice, here we go!

It’s gonna be veg indoors in coco and flowered under the sun in a Formula 707 bag with holes on the bottom.

Will be using General Organics Nutes.

7 Likes

She can pack a punch and be a little wild. Don’t forget some bamboo. :grin:

5 Likes

Now, because i have room, and a GO Box brand new, will be germinating some true landrace sativa cross, sent to me by BigSur, a member not here anymore.

RSC LFB Indica x RSC Lebanese Sativa from 2017. Will get the same treatment as the GSC x SA!

Hope to be able to finish them with the rainy season on

7 Likes

Summarizing

All seeds sprouted and were put on rockwool, Saturday morning they will all have cotyledons.

I need more room! I NEED MORE ROOM!!!

8 Likes

You and everyone else on OverGrow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe not everyone :grin::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Well played Viva
 well played sir.

5 Likes

I am germinating a couple of the Brooklyn Sunrise and Blue Dream’matic from @George_The_Vault!

WOOHOO! Some autos man!

4 Likes

My God man, it seems like you are germinating something new every week! Where in the world do you put all of those! :laughing:

5 Likes

Germination is one of my favorite things to do.

The Lebby Sativa and GSCxSA three of each will be vegged in the tent with these autos, then flowered outside.

The Sweet Cindy, Chemdawg and Pure Kush are gonna be for the 16oz cup and will remain very small.

I think that is it bro!

6 Likes

Germination at the lab!

I will be running 6 seeds of each and hope for three females of each three strains; these 9 females will be taken to bloom in a 4x4 tent.

• #2 - Dusted Bud Genetics - AH Strain tester

• #3 - Dusted Bud Genetics - AC Strain tester

• #4 - @Baudelaire FDM Seeds - Sweet Pink Grapefruit x SWT4

Still pending i got the Hiro for @Swampthing, and the Cheese/Durban for @LED_Seedz. Along with i dunno what strain to choose by @Alphakronik.

So it’s gonna be 2 - 4x4 tents with three genetics in each tent, 6 seedlings each. Out of which i expect to hopefully get three females out of each genetic to take them to flowering, so in the end we will have 9 plants per tent.

Enjoy everyone, will be making separate threads for the strains here!

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

You maddddd man!!!

This will be fun to watch

3 Likes

@madscientist you or in the right part of the world to get some landrace sativa.

2 Likes