đŸŒ± Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist đŸŒ±

Yeah, happens to a lot of people @MadTruka , Costa Rica bewitches
 Anyway

Getting back to the weed and germination, it’s all starting to take shape, got some genetics in the mail today, thru my courier in Miami, where i send everything i buy
 The only thing left and the most expensive it’s the lights, i expect to have them by the end of the month. I’ll show you then.

These are the seeds i got so far
 From @Baudelaire and also from Attitude.

1. Generals Daughter
  2. C99 BX
  3. Double Tangie Banana
  4. Space Cake
  5. Space Monkey
  6. Huckle Berry
  7. Chemdawg

Hope you guys like what’s on the menu!

HppHrvst

5 Likes

@shroomgod i fond a way to send the seeds out to you, will post it next monday, no risk involved for me at all, nor you. It will probably take like three weeks to get there, but yeah man!

@MadScientist that’s risky I risked buying seeds for Amsterdam buy they don’t deal with loopholes.

You’re welcome to send seeds my way ! :neutral_face:

1 Like

Ok, getting back to the germinating seeds i placed in paper towels, 4 of them sprouted in just under three days, two nights. They had a little pointy tail coming out at it was at least 3/4 inch long
 Paper towel method is exceptional! Rockwool plug, not so much for germination, i think a best use of them would be to plant rooted clones, not seeds.

2 Likes

I wonder which silly human thought about using papertowel for germinatingXD

1 Like

Sometimes a silly idea goes a long way you know, i gotta tell you
 What i like about the paper towels method is the fact that you don’t have to pray in order for a seed to show thru the dirt and up towards the sun (HPS or Leds) if your outdoor. But you know exactly what seed is doing what, and then you place them very carefully in their soil or medium, in the correct position and all
 So yeah man. Silly me! LOL :wink:

1 Like

Yes but you risk a lot pulling a root wih delicate root hairs off of a piece of paper. If they dont germ in soil they probaly wont germ at all:)

2 Likes

I don’t know what to say, i understand though. I had zero bad experiences germinating like this, with a heat mat and the tupperware lid closed completely, i’ll check it every 8 hours or so
 And as soon as i see a cracked seed sprouting, it will be put in the medium. Wish me luck man!

4 Likes

Got my nutrients ready son!!!

Just missing the LAB!

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

@MadScientist

3 Likes

That a good song actually

1 Like

Ok, so i got started
 This time for real. OUTDOOR GROW.

These are Mango Cream Auto by Exotic Seeds, and Afghan Kush Ryder by World of seeds.

Added Rhizotonic to the pH controlled water and now the seeds are soaking; when they crack I will decide if to put them on the soil directly or paper towels. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Hey @Madscientist,

I’m so happy for you that you are now on your way to paradise, its the begining of a life long adventure.

Now the genie is out of the bottle there is no going back, we are all here to help in any way we can. Wishing you all the luck in the world, a happy and fruitfull grow and harvest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg

I couldnt decide which of cold plays tunes were the most appropriate by title description so hell why not have 2 songs to celebrate, 1 for each seed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXby3twMmI

2 Likes

Here we go. Got the home for the ladies ready. Just hope they both show cotyledons. Did three inches lava rock for drainage, and then some soil (horse manure, bat guano, ash, black dirt, rice husks and i also put lava rocks in it).

This is the spot where they will grow. Any suggestions, please, don’t keep them to yourself. Thanks.

3 Likes

@Herbie that song, adventure of a lifetime is really good! I love it man!

1 Like

Are the seeds in there now ?

Upside down bottle 5 litre with the top removed / screwed off. Slug repelllent, you could put in a bamboo cane for supporting when they get bigger now so as not to damage roots later on. Or a triangle frame of 3 bamboo canes round each 1, or a straight up frame of 4 canes. they dont have to go in the pots you can spike them in the ground around the pots. Labels thatyou can identify each like 1 & 2 or A & B :wink:

Its time to trim that lawn dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

They did that just a week ago! I’m gonna put some bricks under the pots. Or a wood board.

1 Like

Bricks will be better as wood can rot and induce molds, and insects. A 2 ft square paving slab might help also, then put the bricks on the flag/slab so it can drain better and is raised so to prevent insects as much as possible.

The other alternative is to sink them into the ground for stability, but then you have wholes in your lawn, it help with keeping them cool and moisture retention, The choice is yours.

1 Like

I’m gonna mount it over a couple of bricks then
 But first i’m gonna spray bug poison(Carbolina) all over the lawn, that will repel any cats, snails, birds, and any kind of insect that might lurk around
 It’s super strong, i’ll show you.

1 Like

Neem oil as a preventetive can be sprayed onto the leaves when they get growing a bit guard against the flying and jumping variety.

1 Like