Seeds Not Ready

But by then it’s 4th hand information!

8 Likes

Good thing that your friend, Tim, has you to guide him. Your (oops, his) answer is right there.

10 Likes

I have been down this road.
My friends name is Dave though!

I would chop the tops and leave the seeded lower to mature.

I am also with this

and just to make things better I am (Edit, I mean Dave is) 1/2 with this :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down:

6 Likes

Tim also has some crazy theories on 1982 roadkill skunk but I’ve stopped listening to him. He just goes on and on about it.

11 Likes

chop the tops and keep the seed branches to finish longer, done it more than a few times and will be this round as well.

13 Likes

I would tell TIM to have a little bit more patience and wait a week then chop the top buds and let seeds mature

I bet Tim will be rewarded ither way

5 Likes

Option two. Let the seeded ones go as long as they need to.:+1:

4 Likes

Yes I think so. There’s no immediate hurry and another week would likely benefit the tops a bit.

3 Likes

Yeah, once you chop those buds, the plant can focus what energy it has left to the seeded branches and focus on producing seeds. win-win

3 Likes

Yeah I think what’s going to happen then is I’ll let them go another week-10 days and then take the tops leaving a decent amount of lowers so as to not stall her out and let the seeds finish.

Tim thanks you all.

5 Likes

11 Likes

“What man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder?”

6 Likes

Yeah shit if Tim can keep his hand off them they would benefit! :crazy_face:

Tell Tim Dr .Shakalu said what’s up !

2 Likes

Tim is not known for his patience but I will use my influence on him :joy:

3 Likes

Get out what you can!

Any bud site that’s relatively heavily seeded will never become a great smoke anyway so leave those to ripen, and since it’s likely just going to be an F1 at that point (if he crossed out) all he really needs is 1 or 2 good seeds anyway and he’d be good to go for his F2 to see the variety in the cross.

So definitely option 2.

3 Likes

This one literally made me laugh out loud… thanks… I needed that today! :laughing:

3 Likes

The “wait 100 years for my sativas” literally made me LoL… thanks… I needed that today! :laughing:

Edit: Sorry for the duplicate… I tried to delete it, but too slow, I guess… somebody already “liked” it. :grin:

4 Likes

Say hi to Tim for me. :laughing:

2 Likes

It was TIM!

1 Like

Chop smokables as they’re good, keep seeded buds alive until the plant runs itself into the ground :slight_smile:

4 Likes