Seeds or clones would be better in Missouri

Hey I’m back after some health issues! Does anyone have any extra Clones seedlings etc in Missouri. I don’t really want to grow a bunch of seeds. If not do you know where to buy good clones in mo.

5 Likes

Hell I’m in Mo but won’t have any clones for a couple of months. I’ll look around tho.

2 Likes

The thing with clones is…There’s a high probability that they will come with pests and or a disease…

But nice to have genetics that’s been thoroughly vetted…other than potential pests and what not! :wink:

4 Likes

True but I’m tired of fighting every year that I need more than 6 seedlings to get 6 plants lol. I know there’s feminized seeds but I’m old school and don’t really like feminized seeds

3 Likes

I bet you ask the right folks around here…might be able to come up with some clones

1 Like

I thought there was a mo mmj topic but I can’t find it

Hey if your still looking I might be able to help ya out this year @Burningbush. I’m a MO grower and always looking to help other growers out. I know it’s a bit late lol

I got a pack of EZXY sex tests and it was a gamechanger for growing from seed.

start reg seeds in solo cups, get goin, test, cull down, transplant from solos into final pots. you could start a couple dozen seeds in even a 2x2 in solos and cull down, the testing makes it really doable. its like ~10 bucks a test depending on how many you buy.

1 Like

Even better get the plant big enough to clone and run the cur or clone 12/12 it’s essentially free but more time consuming all based on your preference. Some people will start on 12/12 to find the sex