Seedsman.com (UK)

I think mine took 2 months. Poor communication and either a misinterpretation or some attitude from their CS rep, so I stopped talking to them.
They did manage to send me about 12 different sales emails while I was still waiting on my order.
They did throw in some extra 3 and 4 packs which I haven’t tried, but their ‘freebie’ in their name brand packet was a cull and never should have even shipped.

I shop elsewhere now. Shame, because I wanted to like them, but we just didn’t click.

1 Like

Been almost 2 weeks since my payment was received and still have not heard anything about my order, just continues to say " Order Processed – In Transit to local Shipping Depot"

Seedsman seems like a good site but kind of disappointed with how long this is taking and no communication.

There was a post elsewhere saying they stop new account and orders , but not those ink last month as inundated and Covid in Spain. They say they playing catch up everywhere

Yeah well would be nice to at least get a reply from customer service or some kind of update, as my first time using seedsman I’m really disappointed

Aye you’re right , they said they behind on all aspects. They always come right In the end. It was the owner made the posts that now gone. I’m not affiliated at all. Also dinafem got raided.found the post regarding seedsman

Still nothing… would be nice to at least hear back even if I have to wait for the order…

They have been behind for a long time! At least he said something about it and stopped taking orders.

1 Like

True, I just think replying to all customer tickets should have been a priority… I’m fine with waiting, especially if extra freebies are included for the wait like they said, but just any kind of update from them would have meant a lot, I will be hesitant to order again

2 Likes

I just received updated tracking info from my order from late August. Kind of disappointed for my first experience.

My last purchase from seedsman took 10 days to arrive within the European Union.
I agree that customer service could be more fluid. With any problem, it takes weeks or months to have an answer.
My previous purchase was sent to Mexico and it took 4 months to arrive (fault of the mail service, not seedsman). The warranty service seems incredibly good to me.
The seedsman brand non-current varieties have given me germination problems.

They lost my order of the 3rd of Sept, after numerous e mails and Generic replies. Got a e. Mail today that my order has been sent today from the UK.

So it takes two weeks to the states… All told that be around 8 weeks. Messed my grow plans right up.

They do give loads of freebies
My last order the seedsman early skunk were pretty bad… But the free seedsman Blueberry were great.

There are over 150. Different seedbanks in there portfolio now . I think they have expanded to fast.
I personally think that smaller seedbanks, with there own genetics is the way forward… Well I’ve learned that.
Happy growing

I received my tracking number this morning, supposed to arrive by the end of next week.

If there’s lots of unexpected freebies included for the wait I will be satisfied and probably order again once the site is updated and everything.

Disappointed with the speed/communication at first, still believe they are a good seedbank though.

1 Like

have used them for the last 3 years or more, i buy seeds when they are running good deals so i’m never needing a quick delivery, is only this year since covid delivery times are not so good, i only grow 5 plants and have enough seeds last a couple of years, they do real good deals.

Got this last night, thought it was a rewards point reminder. Don’t know if it’s more of a “Spain” cracking down, or EU law enforcement or Brexit. Legalization is clearing out ‘grey’ buinesses everywhere…

Your satisfaction with Seedsman is very important to us and we are constantly making improvements to ensure you are more than happy with us and the products you buy. Whether it’s making our site interesting and easy to use, offering you the very best products, freebies and promotions or ensuring you get your order as quickly and securely as possible, we want the whole experience to exceed your expectations.

Due to new restrictions presented by Brexit coming into effect at the end of this year we have had to implement changes to how we warehouse products. Products will soon be stored in hubs in multiple locations allowing us to continue to serve most markets, and in some instances get your orders to you faster than ever before. What this means however is that not all products will be available in every region, depending on your shipping country. Not to worry though, we’ve made sure the most popular products will most likely be available to you and we’ll be monitoring what we stock for each region, carefully updating product information as it becomes available.

If you have items in your cart currently, we ask that you complete your order now as some products may become unavailable to you depending on your location when the transition to the new system occurs next week. We don’t want you to be disappointed. Following the transition date we will not be able to make exceptions to what products are available to a region. If you have products in your cart that are not available in your region, we will not be able to process the order.

It is also important to note that from next week you will be required to select the correct delivery country when entering the site. This will allow us to customise your shopping experience, showing product availability for your specific region. If you do not enter the correct delivery country upon entering the site, this may result in issues with your order. Unfortunately we will not be able to make individual exceptions concerning product availability even where a customer might be willing to accept a longer delivery time. You will only be able to shop for the products available in your region.

Thanks so much for your business and we look forward to serving you in 2021.

13 Likes

Oh gee, what an ‘improvement’. :angry:
Out of the 73 regular Ace seeds available I can now select from 8… including the out of stock items…
Perhaps I should give them some time to ‘collate their feces’ before I pass judgement…

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Oh No I was working up to a Super Lemon Haze order soon-ish.

1 Like

I would use ‘The Vault’ seedbank if I was using a U.K. based seedbank.
Very good peeps plus always trustworthy and honest etc …
Happy growing,
Gaz

2 Likes

I’d use the vault if they had what I wanted.
Thats what it comes down too is who has what.

5 Likes

I did my first order from Seeds Man recently. Seeds got to me (Canada) in OK time.
I ordered specifically for the Colombian Jack by Kannabia Did not germinate. You can order the blue berry those germinated in the same container and going through the same environmental conditions. being a new strain, i went back to finds reviews and grow journals, that are post my purchase and the receiving of the CJ and failed germination and there was not much , some, non especial great and other complaints of failed to launch.

No offense amigo.

I don’t understand what you are saying…ie…I have used ace seeds for past few years.

B4 I go forward …there seeds are quality…the red sapphire I grew was great.
And a dedicated co…to preserve sativa etc

Just don’t understand negativity from you, most posts u mentioned in positive.

What is it is u have a problem with. …?

Explain …por vafor amigo

1 Like