Seedsman.com (UK)

Aw, sorry. I was complaining that the number of choices were greatly reduced when they decentralized their seed inventories to serve individual areas.

I love their products, especially their landrace inventories. :+1:
I didn’t realize at the time that their decision to decentralize was in response to Spanish LEO raids on the seed companies…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

https://www.google.com.pa/search?q=boys+from+the+county+hell&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-pa&client=safari

Vivar la vida

Ain’t it great all the U
That want legalisation…are now fucked …The Ue are soon to regulate cannabis for medico and the UK …won’t budge …wait for it!

The biggest exporter for cannabis products…with European parteners.

And they don’t allow there children to be allowed this CBD medicine.

Pretty bad .

1 Like

For sure, inventories throughout the industry will be greatly altered. Some, I’m afraid will literally go out of business. Most of their stock was from Spain. Gonna be “touch 'n go” with Euro Seed Banks for a while. Time to seek out the GREAT Baked Beanz c/o @SamwellBB. Take your grow to the next level!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Let’s talk about medicinal cannabis that is denied to children who might need .help .ie, autism ,

Ye anybody here?

1 Like

Hola amigo.

Unfortunately when medical is, has been promoted from the UK Goverment…they have given Children especially with Autism no thrift store all.

They are not integrated in progression …
Same as they don’t admit they are faciast …

Just want to be in control …like faciast.

In my option …they should hang there heads in Shame…

Fuckin Wankers.

3 Likes

Ye but when yo got MP s …of Parliment …that vote against medicinal cannabis…but vote for 24 hours open for alcohol…

2 Likes

It’s to do with Brexit that seedsman has decentralised , not really to do with the raids with LA MOTA and dinafem just a coincidental timing …lol

1 Like

Thanks!
I always appreciate clarification…

It had all of the earmarks of a rushed corporate decision.
You know, the ‘hand grenade into the hen-house’ sort of thing :laughing:
In defense , they did improve some initial shortages… but more work would be appreciated. :crossed_fingers:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I ordered seeds in august. 2 packs seized, last pack is sitting in isc chicago since october 13th.

I’ve been waiting months, so I requested a refund through bitcoin and they told me someone would get with me asap last thursday. I was just told today, after mentioning the status on my refund friday with no reply, that I have to wait a few more days because the employees are “sick.”

how hard is it to send me bitcoin? literally would take 20 seconds. never again will I order from seedsman

2 Likes

Complaining means you suffer twice.

9 Likes

im suffering like 5 times at this point man, its beyond twice. ive been waiting fucking forever for the seeds

2 Likes

He complains so we don’t have to.

I know I won’t order from them now…

7 Likes

dude, ive had the upmost patience for my order. serious waiting damn near 4 months or something.

and upon all that I can’t get a refund in a quick manner? fucking dumb

2 Likes

also, they didn’t reply to my ticket about my refund until I complained on their discord today.

dumb as all fuck

2 Likes

Annoying that a lot of those companies dont care about your complaint until it goes public.

2 Likes

seedsman takes a while to get stuff here to the states, usually 6 weeks, maybe 7, i know each time i ordered i got them, i would say wait and see what happens, i do have one of the head guys email addresses from there, maybe it would help?
dm me if you think it would help.
last order i got took about 8 weeks.
being stuck at Chicago isn’t that bad, i know the us mail sucks ass, i know seedsman takes forever. and it is very possible people there are sick, with the flu or covid its not a joke. but let me know if you want the email

2 Likes

I’ll try the email sure, i already know im bout to wait another some odd days or so. I really wanted the money today so I could help out with thanks giving grocery shopping. Looks like im screwed

My first order took like 5 weeks btw, second one like 2 weeks or so.

third one isnt a charm though lol

1 Like

Hey consider just ordering from the USA, pay dollars, get in a few days, there are plenty of seed sellers in the US

7 Likes

I have read that Seedsman had been sold to a company (don’t know the name) that currently owns several other seed companies (which now all have bad reps).

Check at the bottom of this article.

Cheers
G

6 Likes