Seedsman.com (UK)

yeah I’ve posted on this as well. I would not work with seedsman any more.

their website went down for a while, and when it went back online it was all fucked up.

one sketchy thing I’m seeing now is that when you search for a strain on seedsman, it shows all the classic brands. but if you click on one of the results, it actually goes to the page for their generic in house seedsman version. that seems blatantly misleading.

for example if I search for lines from granddaddy purple genetics, they show up in the search. but when I click on one, it takes me a to a page for a generic version or something similar.

4 Likes

So am I getting ACE bubba hash seeds?..gotta wonder

Anyone have any experience with seeds not starting from Seedsman. I recently popped 3 of the Seedsman Blueberry fems, along with 10 other seeds. All of the seeds except for the 3 Blueberry ones popped.

Never experienced total failure before like this.

my methods are soaking the seeds in water and hydrogen peroxide for 24 hours, and then moving to a 6 layer folded paper towel that is moist, and placed in a ziploc bag for added humidity.

1 Like

I have had a bunch of fails on some of their seeds and its not like they were the cheapest even for a single seed.

2 Likes

I know, its kinda crazy. I guess I can chalk it up to mistakes I wont make again lol. There are much more reputable seed vendors.

2 Likes

seedsman is a tricky place to buy seeds, they have so many strains out of stock and you never know when they’ll be back. i like when a shop can contact me when the strain is back. mb i ask too much?

2 Likes