Seeking Old Massachusetts Strain

I grew up in Franklin County, and two of my closest friends grew up on weed farms. When they moved to Mass, Dad continued to grow in S Deerfield MA. He had an old firetruck, basically a truck with a tank on it. He’d use this to drive between the rows and feed the crops. The name he used, he had a card, was called Dragonweed of '79. This Herb was so sticky you could take a bud and just touch it to the wall and it’d stick. It was a.beautiful lime green to dark green with tinges of purple.
If anyone has heard of, tried or remember old man Hatfields Dragonweed, (He’s since passed) I’d be very interested in any info.
The old man was busted several times, ending with a 20 year sentence. They’d warned him, he just couldn’t resist. After he got out I heard he went to Paris where he had a business renting Harley Davidsons for touring, until he passed. He used to drive a HD Police Special.
One of the pics I remember seeing in my buddies photo albums, (they used to put photos in books​:rofl::rofl::rofl:) was a hillbilly in overalls, with a beard down to his belly, and a shotgun, sitting on the porch. And fields of weed as far as you could see. That was down in N Carolina I believe.
Thats all the info I got. He grew quite a bit. So I’m hoping someone out there remembers smoking some of that fine Herb. Just having access to it, made us kids rock stars.
One last thing, the seeds were massive. I think I also heard it had been adopted to our valley for about a decade and a half.
Thanks all…:pray:

6 Likes