Selection / Phenohunt: 43x Slurricane #7 S1 fem

Good, busy busy as always. It’s good to see all is well!

2 Likes

Last night I prepared some coco and inserted the seedlings in 1L pots. I soaked the coco bricks in 6.0 pH with some nutes and flushed it with 6.0 pH until runoff EC = input EC. I couldn’t get runoff pH over 5.3 pH though. Makes me a bit worried and some seedlings look slightly pissed already. Also the feed might have been a little hot for this early stage. Nevertheless things should turn out fine when roots get going in a week or so.

Inside the domes I have 26.5°C and ca. 70% RH. Lights on 24/0 to keep stable climate.

From 43 seeds, 2 didnt feel like participating. So we’re at 41/43 already.

24 Likes

Anything from ihg, count me in…

2 Likes

This is going to be some serious hunting. I’m subbed

6 Likes

I’m along for this show! :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Hey @Midwestsmoker glad you could join us…
Welcome to OG…
https://overgrow.com/t/introduce-yourself-og/36525
Do introduce yourself in that thread so that people may get to know you better…

3 Likes

We’re back at 43/43… two little divas decided they too want to join :slight_smile:

18 Likes

@Hempyfan and @Midwestsmoker welcome to the OG community.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Slurricane is one of my favorite smokes, gonna be keeping an eye on this and see how this version turns out. If it’s anything like the two cuts I’ve grown out, they can be very lanky and don’t like having the roots wet for too long (don’t overwater!)

2 Likes

Some quick visuals…

43/43

20 Likes

I’m a lil late for the start but looks like show is just starting. Good luck hope you find fire.

1 Like

Lookin great , they starting to build momentum now : )

2 Likes

@Gourmand beautiful babies! Doesn’t look like the slightly acidic substrate did any harm at all. I’m pulling up a chair! Thanks for sharing! peace~djf

2 Likes

This will be fun. Are you taking clones of all females? Any clones of males?

1 Like

Slurricane is a fem line! I was wondering that too, that’s a lot of clones to keep backed up. But I wouldn’t risk it to attempting a re veg, nothing of mine goes into bloom without a rooted back up clone.

7 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: 43/43 , that’s awesome…

4 Likes

Yes, i will keep clones of everything. My plan is to take clones and put the clones directly to flower once rooted. The rest is going to hang around under low light and wait it out.

8 Likes

This should be a good show to watch. I have a pack of slurricane #7 S1 still unopened. I’ve grown out the platinum kush breath and the PKB remix and they were fire. I also have a pack of the slurricane IX and sugarcane that I’m going to dive into after my skunk run.

8 Likes

@DavesNotHere What made you choose the PKB and the PKB remix? I was eyeing that one too

1 Like

More frosty OGKB. They both have great flavor, but the remix is more danky where as the non remix is more piney.

6 Likes