2021 Eversprouting 2x4

I have filled a 2 x 4 with various beans. I currently have started:

Granola Funk - Bodhi (13 sprouts)
Mountain Temple - Bodhi (7 sprouts)
Lemon Hashplant V2 - Bodhi (I have to recount as I lost a few and have one polyembryonic sprout)
Black Raspberry - Bodhi (6 sprouts but 2 are very stunted due to a uneven tray that water logged some of my pots)
Black Triangle x Strawberry Milk - Bodhi (2 sprouts just to get my feet wet…have a “ anything S.M. cross” hunt I plan on doing later)
Bananas and oranges - Useful Seeds (4 sprouts, very slow so far)
TKNL5HAZE (tk dom) - Akbeanbrain (3 sprouts)
Americanna - Akbeanbrain (12 sprouts)
Candy Store - Ethos (1 sprout)
Airplane Glue - Ethos (1 sprout)
SkyCuddlerDoubleKush #15 - Freeborn Selections (1 sprout)
Uber Diesel - Vashon Seed (4 sprouts)
Moby Grape - Vashon Seed (4 sprouts)

Probably missed a few but I can at least get a start on my grow log for now. Nothing I listed has hit a flower tent or garden yet

19 Likes

Wow, that is a lot of sprouts there. Nice.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Nice lineup! Ill be following along to see how the mountain temples and BTxSM turn out.

1 Like

That quite the line up! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah thats a lot of babies for a 2x4 whats plans on flower flipping from seed? Ive run a lot of usefuls gear they should take off for you. I havent had any in like 5 strains now that didnt put out something good.

4 Likes

Yeah i count 58 plus the ones you said you had to recount. Thats a packed tent.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not all going down in the 2 x 4. It’s just a work space. There are 2 outdoor gardens these will end up in, and also my other flowering tents.

I have been quite busy with other things and I unfortunately stunted a few. I am able to focus on my plants now, so I have uppotted the worst ones. They were quite yellow but I have nursed them back. I will get the pictures rolling in here soon

2 Likes

Thanks! I have a decent stash of beans calling my name, very excited to be going through them.

1 Like

I have 12 going to one garden. 12 to another. I will be putting the Granola Funk, Uber Diesel, moby grape, and lemon Hashplant outdoor. The 10-11 week ones from AKBeanBrain, the useful gear, the mountain Temple and the black raspberry will be run inside. The remainder will probably be ran inside or used to fill any gaps that are open

I hope the Granola Funk will be decent for Michigan outdoor.

4 Likes

The selection is impressive! Definatly pulling up a chair for this. :grinning:

Start of my day after wrapping up some IPM, I have these in my sunroom awaiting further direction. First picture is the 12 Granola Funk. Then 2 Moby Grape. An Airplane Glue. A Wedding Cake x Sunshine 4. 2 of the B.T. X S.M. and a polyembryonic Lemon Hashplant v2.

More pictures of the rest later

Edit: forgot a few in my sunroom. These and everything I posted were initially saved from root rot and bad stretching

7 Likes

Ooooo a treasure hunt… this is going to turn out well I can tell already. best of luck!

I posted last week about completing my pictures. I have a touch of adhd so in that spirit when I logged in I had a half completed post almost uploaded. I am continuing gardening this weekend and will try to post some pics. I still haven’t posted the 2 x 4 itself! I think I will keep my 2021 outdoor in a separate journal once the beds are established and going.

Here are the pictures I tried to upload last:

![image|375x500]
(upload://pVDIgOjC4kuI9IYvel0AqwaCGpy.jpeg) ![image|666x500]
(upload://o5uyUYrzP4RtKb2efnbEnD4ZzDE.jpeg) ![image|666x500]
(upload://lFrb6jKNGK9jPTtvd3NOO9lqHWD.jpeg) ![image|375x500]
(upload://tdt0pQRqPKr3deB9F6z5IP3MYqn.jpeg)

4 Likes

Truckin’ - My 2x4 has graduated. There’s a mix of veggies, flowers and weed in that dodge

Not the best picture of it, but the frost rolled through my neck of the woods and took out some of the weak. I put out 2 Granola Funk to test the waters in my new beds. They were covered up last night. Good so far

One of my dogs topped a B.T. X S.M. Very sad but also happy I didn’t dump the pot, this new growth showed up a week after the incident

3 Likes

Retired the 2x4 for the moment. It needed a thorough cleaning and the 3x3 offers more square footage. I neglected some due to life, but the Black Raspberry exploded after an up pot and a dose of Lush Roots and Recharge. One of the bananas and oranges also took extremely well to the microbes. I think I have some pots that got washed out harder than others so at this point. Applying some trichoderma and subtilis species to the garden today as well

5 Likes

Holy smokes that’s a lot of plants! I don’t even want to ask what you got planned, but can’t wait to find out​:face_with_monocle::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Stellar line up here, I love the sounds of all these plants. Sweet tasting/ food labled cannabis makes me :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Selection is my main interest with all the seeds. Need to have unique cuts to share.

Also my wife and I are developing our newly purchased property. We’re inspired by Permaculture, no till, KNF, my dad is also helping develop the land, he’s from that back to the land movement but had to get a job and all that.

Soooooooo, lots of plans :grin:

1 Like

I love the sound of that! The land provides everything you need for life, do it right you only need to bring in enough money for property tax and the rest is back to nature. Definitely pulling up my high chair for this one!(yes I’m effing short. Very hard getting a date​:joy::joy::joy:)

3 Likes

The 3 x 3 waiting to fill out before the move to the 5 x 5

4 Likes