Bodhi's Deep line alchemy 6 aka Persian Delight coop run

Hey OG!

Happy to back with another fun project. We need to give @Bayarealivingsoil a huge thank you for donating this rare pack to be reproed.

This is the best description of the cross that ive been able to find:

" A collaboration between Bodhi Seeds and Strayfox Gardenz, Persian Delight (aka Deep Line Alchemy #6) is a cross of an Iraqi female from the village of Ranya, and Bodhi’s famous 88G13HP male. The Deep Line Alchemy series is a line from Bodhi of varying landrace hashplants crossed to his 88G13HP male—a known hashplant. The Iraqi Ranya was supposedly brought back from Iraq by Strayfox’s brother, a veteran serving overseas."

Now lets get this going!

Member = Trust Level 2
Regular = Trust Level 3

Note: please add your country next to your username in the sign up to make it easier on the distributors

Who is your distributor?

USA: @G-paS
Asia; @G-paS, New Distributor needed.
Aus: @G-paS , New Distributor Needed
Canada: @DougDawson ; 13 for tracked and 3 for untracked + 2 per each strain
Europe & Africa: @Swe-can will send a PM with local currency
Latin America: @Vertebrata; 8 for tracked and 3 for untracked + 2 per each strain
UK: @Swe-can ; will send a PM with local currency.

If you are in Europe you are EU or UK the distributor will contact you for address.

PLEASE READ THESE THREADS BEFORE SIGNING UP

How does the co-op box work
How do I sign up for a co-op run
How do I know my trust level

84 Likes

Held for tl3 signup

24 Likes

Held for tl2 signup

26 Likes

Watching this. Gonna be some fire.

7 Likes

I’m going to come along for the ride, if you don’t mind
0379755f74cd4f40a5305e833aeecb3bf631838a_2_514x500

33 Likes

So time for the first update.

We had a bit of a snafu in transit and sadly lost a seed. So we ended up with 10 healthy seeds.

The seeds went on the towel and the first 9 popped within 24hrs. The 10th was a suprise as it took longer and it turned out to be a double embryo!

i managed to carefully seperate them using tweasers once the shell casing had popped enough. The good news is both survived. One perfectly formed, rhe other had a little deformity to the cotyledons, but its forming leaves now and appears healthy. So we are 11/10.

A pretty good start!

58 Likes

Sounds like a great project! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Hell yeah brother! Knew it’d get voted in.
Going for that badge, aye? :wink:
Its gonna be a great repro.
:clap::clap::clap:
Welp, you know where I’ll be.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Super pumped for this one!! Will be watching from the shadows.

9 Likes

No way, the infamous Iraqi that was brought back stateside. How freaking awesome is this!?! I will be glued to these updates. Good luck @Kyumonryu! You are already off to a great start.

7 Likes

So happy to see this one approved! :partying_face: :tada: :clap: :piñata: :confetti_ball:

Best of luck for this grow @Kyumonryu
That double embryo seems like a good omen. A seed was lost in transit and the plant decided to pretend like it never happened :laughing: 11/10 FTW!

14 Likes

I’m not missing out on this one! This will be one of the greats!

6 Likes

I’ll be lurking :eyes: :beer::beer:

5 Likes

Thanks for doing these. Sounds like a good night cap.:+1::v:

8 Likes

Nice. Happy to see it approved for co-op.

The whole DLA project-line was so opaque to me when I first saw it, that I didn’t end up grabbing any from the banks. Now that pictures and descriptions are readily available, some of them really shine.

Good luck!

9 Likes

YASSS @Kyumonryu !!!

:fire: :partying_face: :fire:

8 Likes

Best wishes on you run

Paps

7 Likes

Awesome, best of luck with your grow @Kyumonryu , you are off to a fantastic start. :v:

9 Likes

Landrace Indica x 88G13HP is a winning ticket :+1:
Will watch with interest

The best :crossed_fingers::pray:

(I have never smoked nor had some Iranian…)

7 Likes

Watching from the sidelines. Positive vibes sent your way! @Kyumonryu
thumb

5 Likes