Selection / Phenohunt: 43x Slurricane #7 S1 fem

Definitely upping the pace

Roots

Will take clones next week

15 Likes

Pickin up the pace indeed , great work : )
They look happy happy : )

3 Likes

I like it!

3 Likes

The In House Genetics stuff is all straight up :fire:
Expensive to buy but well worth the extra cash for bag appeal alone.
The Anesia seeds version of slurricane is also worth mentioning and is a lot cheaper than the In House Genetics version. Frost monster :+1:

6 Likes

Good to know! That said, I realized I could get the clones of the same parents they used and can me my own batch for the price of a set of seeds.

4 Likes

I’m uk so I don’t have that privilege or the connections. I wish my country would follow most of the world and legalise cannabis.
@Seamonkey84 maybe a seed run coming soon from you?? :wink:

3 Likes

It’s in the works, but no idea about timeframe. I have a nice cut of slurricane I’ve been growing, so somewhat statisfied the slurricane itch.
I have a preservation seed run lined up to do as well…

4 Likes

Keep us updated please. I’d jump on them in an instant :+1:

1 Like

I love me some Fire Creek O.G shit I love almost all of Lukes work . First time I’ve heard mention of anything from him on here. I love it. Respect :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

was hoping this bump was some pics from op lol

2 Likes

Sorry to keep you waiting… Had some slight plant issues and a very busy life. Back on track again though. Ready to take clones in the coming days.

17 Likes

And you were heard.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Took some clones finally. Fingers crossed that they root.

Preparing flowering space in the meantime.

13 Likes

Always teeth grinding at this point for me. I usually end up with a few plants that dont get rooted cuts the first round, so I end up blooming them in batches and hope that the originals don’t get too big in the mean time, or else I’m blooming a clone. though I actually almost prefer to bloom the clone to see how they grow, it just takes so much longer.

4 Likes

this is also the part that has messed me up so many times… then i get lazy and just toss em all into flower and the ones that clones died usually have the keeper LOL

2 Likes

Where did you get your domes? They look interesting, thick, durable and the vents look much stiffer than my mondis that like to pop off once in a while . I think mine are 7” as well, yours may be even higher. Looking good btw my friend, real good and healthy

1 Like

Thanks. Garland brand from England. XL high dome propagator cover
Look for it here. Domes and trays listed separately. bought them together as a set though. Dont rememeber which site.

https://www.garlandproducts.com/category/propagation-range.html

Have some good roots here and there. Let’s hope the rest roots too.

5 Likes

Sorry for the slow updates. Busy life.

Almost all clones did root eventually. I have 42/43 phenos vegging and getting ready for flower. One died.

Here are the backups. I do have all 43 backed up though. Original seed plants are gone.

6 Likes

Super new to growing, but love to tinker, pulling up a chair and will stay quiet. Lol