Sending clones through the mail. How are you doing it?

I saw some people sending clones through mail… can we explain a little bit about the proccess ?

the clones needs some special treatment early the travel ? how long them can keep alive in a bag and how to protect them to dont get smashed ?

how you guys are doing ?

and where its still illegal ? how to keep the clones off of the eyes of the scanners and others security proccess ?

i dont thinking about international travels, just to share with my fellow countrymens …

5 Likes

Clone Shipping Methods
Check this thread

4 Likes

Another one here

6 Likes

thanks fellows! i tryied to close my thread but maybe only @moderators can do it.

I already reading the threads !
Thanks for sharing and i will use more the search bar :stuck_out_tongue:

:heart: :man_farmer: :brazil:

2 Likes

Clones through the mail

4 Likes

Seen people do it a lot of ways, rooted or unrooted, in bags or in clone shippers. Started receiving and sending unrooted clones many years back as a friend insisted it skirted laws about what was or wasn’t a “plant” but also for convenience. I’ve kept unrooted clones in the fridge for probably close to 3 weeks before space cleared up in the cloner and got em to work. No issues rooting em. Fresh cut at the bottom before rooting and good to go

4 Likes

I send my clones with roots on them wrapped in a damp paper towel. I seal that in a zip lock then put it inside a turkey oven bag.
“what are you sending in the mail?”
“It’s just a tiny plant”
“awww a tiny plant!”
Other mail lady: “Your plant stinks.”

3 Likes
  1. $1.00 bottle of bubbles - empty contents
  2. small piece bubble wrap
  3. scotch tape

Cut bottom of bottle put grow cube with clone inside bottom of bottle , make sure you bubble wrap the bottom stem/branch of plant to secure it from moving around, , slip top over plant,
tape bottom place in box…

I ain’t the best but I have sent around 36 within the states … just make sure your cubes are moist enough to feed your plants 3 days… not drenched lol

2 Likes