Sending seeds. Cheap Mailing Strategy

This really is the best method, IMO. The sign board is good, but I find it a complete PITA to get the seeds out of them when I receive them that way. Coin holder + hose washer for the win.

6 Likes

I use steel brake line lolā€¦ nothings crushing my seeds

5 Likes

Can you mail that internationally in an envelope with just a stamp and no customs bullshit or return address?

2 Likes

A crushed plastic tube, they must have really put the hammer on that one , makes you wonder how much stuff gets damaged that people try and send.

2 Likes

So the difference appears it be ā€˜packageā€™ vs ā€˜letterā€™. I think I will just repackage these to avoid all that.

Letter will always get infinitely less oversight than a package. Check USPS international rules, if it looks like a birthday card, is ~Ā¼" thick chances are youā€™re ok.

The thicker the more attention it getsā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s what saidā€¦aboriginal beads

2 Likes

Dvd case or pen(or other small hollow tube) if youā€™re shipping domestically you donā€™t really have a lot to worry about as far as security/interception goes.

1 Like

Dude USPS gives you free padded envelopes. Ask your mail man or order on their website! Just use those and first class with tracking $3-$3.50

Seeds in a vial And wrap vial with a piece of bubble wrap and wallaaa!!

1 Like

yeah I was shocked to see it

That sucks, must have stacked rocks on top of it.

1 Like

Thats sad to see, they must have a super aggressive mail roller at that postal center or somebody set a engine on top of it.

3 Likes