Sensibowl Grows Things

Great work, everyone seems to run at least one auto at all times in their mix.

2 Likes

I have three this season.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Cheers! I’ve come to quite enjoy them, fills in the down time between photo crops nicely :+1:

3 Likes

Yote looking amazing today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, very symmetrical

15 Likes

Another cactus flexing today, getting some ridges!

12 Likes

My man Pedro. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Garden update!

First beans of the season!

Potted the Jalapeno in the middle finally, strawberry bush added just behind it

Threw some basil seeds in the front of the boxes and some wildflowers seeds in between and behind them

Also swapped the peas out for celery as the sudden heat spike a bit ago stunted em

12 Likes

Check out my new hot tub! :laughing:

Slapped together a rain barrel today :droplet::potable_water:

13 Likes

Pshhh, who needs calcium anyway?!

Auto was coming up on feed day but starting to show some issues a few days before hand. I’m guessing it needs calcium, could be ph issues but my pen is broken.

So I rolled the dice, gave it some WCA and top dressed with some gaia green food, we’ll see what happens!

8 Likes

Better get on top of that. :100:

2 Likes

Yea I hopped in to action pretty quick when I saw how fast is was starting to spread.

Hopefully it wasn’t ph lockout, guess we’ll find out soon enough :joy:

Honestly kind of winged it with this thing, surprised it didn’t show deficiencies sooner

2 Likes

Looks more lockout to me than Cal.

2 Likes

Could definitely be, we’ll see soon enough

2 Likes

If it’s lockout it’s probably from too much water, I can’t see the ph swinging too wildly otherwise.

Plus with them being overdue for a feeding I’m leaning towards deficiency, never started it off with nutes mixed in, just top Fed.

2 Likes

Are you growing “organically” for this round now? What are you using for compost?

2 Likes

Yea it’s organic dry amendments. It had some castings mixed in but later than I should have added em at that, the soil was never pre-mixed or prepped before hand so just running off the top dressings, totally winging it :laughing:

2 Likes

I guess I could get a ph pen and get to the bottom of it :laughing:, freaking hate those things though

2 Likes

That is what I was going to ask if it was drying off.

2 Likes

been a while since I’ve had to diagnose a plant, this is kind of fun :joy:

1 Like

Just get some PH perfect nutrients. Just using my bushdoctor supplements that come PH’d at 6.5. Keep my shit right at 6.3-6.5. Do you have good tap water is it Neutral Ph?

2 Likes