Sensibowl Grows Things

Yea my water has always been bang on, it sways a bit during heavy rain but never enough for issues

2 Likes

Yep just get something buffered don’t give it another thought.

2 Likes

Yeah, once you mix up a nice batch of soil, get some worms into your pots and let them do their thing, you should be pretty smooth sailing from there. I don’t pH anything and never have much issue with lockout or deficiencies. Quality compost (which your worms will also be producing inside your grow bags) can be a great buffer.

4 Likes

Sweet, thanks @ColeLennon and @ElGalloBlanco for the input!:pray:

Have a big ol’ batch of soil mixed up for my next photo grow :grin:, with some worms on standby :+1:

3 Likes

Found a Buffer :wink:

wI-Da6Qe_400x400

3 Likes

Alright, mixed in a bunch of worm castings. We’ll see how she does, thanks again for the help guys

2 Likes

That’s a buff ET! Lol well played sir :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Iiiiiit’s Time!.. for sensibowl to get his shit together with the Autoflower grow

2 Likes

Yezzir, you’ve got this 100%

2 Likes

Photo tent flipped! After it’s first full 12/12 cycle the Shoreline x Doc’s OG has wasted no time beginning the stretch

9 Likes

Those are doing great without a buffer :rofl: You just need to feed n dry off that one. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Lmao, good ol’ ph right nutes. :joy:

I may or may not have over watered the Death Bubba but she’s back to normal :+1:… I’m seeing a bit of a theme here :laughing:

Yea she’s all set up with enough food to carry her through end of life now, going to let her dry out a bit

2 Likes

I dig em. :sunglasses: one less thing I have to worry about.

2 Likes

Canna Cheese still chugging along despite the issue :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

10 Likes

My man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shoreline doesn’t approve of my even canopy plans, gave the small ones a boost

13 Likes

And this is why you don’t bring me to a garden center… Was only going to grab the moon valley, I really didn’t need em but…

11 Likes

Bonus plant hitchhiking in one of the pots! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

A bonus plant that isn’t just some type of clover, score!

3 Likes