September Supporter Giveaway [Closed]

I have been too broke to support our home these last two months, but nevertheless will keep on doing it and catch up on my monthly’s once i get back up on my feet.

Life sucks without money, but still beautiful nevertheless…

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

Big thanks to donators @Deadinside88, @G-paS and @Stusatwork!

9 Likes

The rules now include a draw for existing donors just an FYI

6 Likes

How will you know that we have donated?

Patreon gives me overview of all patrons with their email addresses. That is why you should register with same address you use here on OG… (the rest can be fictitious and postal address can be left unfilled)

7 Likes

Thanks a lot! I’m in Europe, so it would be much more efficient to connect with some member close to you to donate :slight_smile:

You can also donate through Bitcoin.

1 Like

You and me both brother

2 Likes

Sorry my mom is in rehab and I am tapped out for cash.

6 Likes

Cheers for the offer, keep hold they can go into next months pot. I am hoping somebody else will do the same so I can enter :grinning:

5 Likes

Yeah that sounds like a plan. The seeds are at my mates house as he ran a few. Keep forgetting to pop round.

Who shall I send them too for distribution?

2 Likes

@gordongecko Right sorry for taking forever to get hold of these seeds.

I have 40 x GG4 S1 seeds to chuck in.

8 Likes

Think they should be put in for an October Giveaway, what you reckon?

PS then I can enter :smile:

4 Likes

…should we consider having multiple donors per month to make mailing simpler?
norte america & uk/eu?

just a thought. i have no idea what mailing beans to sherwood forest costs. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Mailing from here is stupid prices
Are you thinking of 2 separate entries? that might be hassle
Im not planning to be regular runner, I envision some of us regulars taking turns to give our excess away so that would mean more US/CAN comps. than EU (probably)

I was hoping @Bongedtobits would run next months TBH?
Probably keep similar template but each member gets to choose there own rules, some may want to give more to regular pledges and less to newbs?

3 Likes

What are your thoughts, guys… Should I disclose it or not? I don’t want to spoil the fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

keeping it hidden probably appeals more to the gamblers & people with more expendable $…showing the high ‘bid’ makes it a definable target for someone who has less or is particularly interested in specific seeds. then it becomes an auction, which probably wasn’t the initial idea(right?).

…which makes me wonder if 2 or 3 auctions would produce more $ for the server. :thinking: i believe you mentioned somewhere that you have no intention of that?

perhaps we could compile a cache’ and distribute them randomly so it’s never revealed until they receive their gift?

personally i feel the simpler, plainer, the more home-grown, the better. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree: medicated

1 Like

Time to start hookin, so i can donate loot, to get wicked awesome beans​:joy::joy::joy:
I like the idea of a ballpark figure, so i dont give thinking im close, to find out 50 bucks is laughable

2 Likes

I don’t have strong opinion about it…

There are probably good arguments for both aproaches…

Good thing is that Pledges on Patreon are editable so they can be topped during the month or at the very last moment. So that can allow anybody to “react” to published high pledge.

But since it was not announced in original post, we should probably keep it secret for this round and discuss it for future rounds.

5 Likes

Just donated. Really need seeds too so good luck to me :joy::grin:

5 Likes

@gordongecko I don’t mind running it next month. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas please say.

Is the aim to make this a monthly thing? I don’t think splitting it is a good idea just have it come one come all. Should help encourage people…maybe?

3 Likes