Serious Seeds Kali Mist or Reeferman Willie Nelson?

The kali mist is from 1995 aswell as the chronic and the Ak-47
The White Russian and bubblegum are from later
Sagarmartha, stole some of simons genetics
He is scum
If you send us the original packs we will replace them

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great info and great customer service offering to replace the packs after all this time. Here is @Pakore post you are referring to: Serious Seeds Kali Mist or Reeferman Willie Nelson? - #8 by Pakore

Now Iā€™m going to have to check my Kali Mist pack serial # and ask you to verify. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s the original 1995 version as well. Was it in 2000 that the strain was changed to flower a bit quicker?

Great to have you on this site, @SeriousPaul!

2 Likes

Even though everyone was voting to start the Kali Mist, I started the Willie Nelsonā€™s instead because they were older and I think they are bunk. I remember trying and failing to start 2 of these seeds many years ago.

Indeed I had 8 seeds left so I soaked them in water about a week ago. Within 24 hrs they all sank, good sign. I then placed them in moist paper towels in a baggie on a low heat mat and didnā€™t get any action for a couple days. Then the baggie started to smell kind of foul, bad sign. I then tried cracking them manually and they actually did split fairly easily. I was able to gently open the seem without disturbing them much. I can see the little white taproot and white embryo in there so I think they are still viable. But itā€™s been a few more days now and still no action. Iā€™m thinking I might just bury them in soil now and hope for the best.

If they donā€™t grow then Iā€™m moving on to the Kali Mist seeds. Iā€™m thinking I have the earlier 1995 version going by the info above. This round Iā€™ll scratch them up in a sandpaper tube first, and also use some gibberellic acid to soak in. But unfortunately I didnā€™t store my early seeds well. They may all be hopeless at this point.

3 Likes

Damn! Kali mist from 95ā€™. That should be some pure gold right there. Smoked it in Aā€™dam around 94ā€™. Some of the best weed I ever had.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure you could get a large return selling thoseā€¦(Not me)ā€¦lots of folks would be in the hunt even though they might be bunk.

1 Like

Worth more to ya if ya try and pop them yourself

1 Like

Agreed, Pakore has a nice collection of 95 Kali Mist beans. They ainā€™t mine!

My situation is much less exciting. Here are my remaining 7 seeds of Kali Mist. Iā€™m just guessing by the SN#1086 that these are the newer stock. Even so, those plants took a REALLY long time to flower lol. I think I gave up at 14 weeks but my memory is a bit weak.

6 Likes

Well ya these arenā€™t Indyā€™s by no means but 12-14 weekers and nothing but class

Didnā€™t get any Akā€™s aye?

3 Likes

You will do thee justice if they pop. Canā€™t wait to see them go! AwesomeāœŒļø

3 Likes

Hey all this is Charles aka reeferman nice to see the love for Willie is still about here are some pics of my current Willie Nelson work

16 Likes

So Willie Nelson is still available or will come back? @prairieboy

2 Likes

@prairieboy Charles? wow didnā€™t catch you, pls tell yer fans whats upā€¦

1 Like

@prairieboy

Would like to see what youā€™ve been workin onā€¦had a bunch of your old gear that I got from Chris aka Meduser but sadly got ripped years agoā€¦

Hope the new gear is as stable as your older works were!!

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

Got a buddy on the hunt for some Kali mist beans, anyone got some? Heā€™s gots lots to trade, heā€™s been working pink pistol traits that might be of some interest