Serious Seeds Kali Mist or Reeferman Willie Nelson?

I’m digging through my old seed stock and I’ve got these two sativa-heavy packs from around 2010. I want to run them 12/12 from seed but can’t decide which to start.

I’ve only ever had experience with Kali Mist and enjoyed the smoke very much. But I’m thinking the Willie Nelson will be my choice. I’ll be lucky if either pack actually germs so this may all be moot. I didn’t start fridge seed storage until like 2014.

I’d love to know your thoughts.

15 Likes

You should cross them and call it Kali Nelson or Willie’s mist

I would run the Kali mist first though

4 Likes

Willie’s Mist… REALLY?! Lol!
Unfortunately only room for 1 pack.

2 Likes

Kali mist of sagarmathas
Keep that shit straight and do a club run.
Top notch top shelf shit right there.

13 Likes

:point_up:what he said kali must seed run. Lol

5 Likes

I have the Serious Seeds version of Kali Mist. Isn’t the Sagarmathas version different (Western Winds)?

7 Likes

Coming from Serious same deal, keepem straight.
Seed run would be a wonderful idea.

5 Likes

i have some over here too

17 Likes

Yeah I’d say ya do…

2 Likes

How old are those packs?

2 Likes

I know someone more than happy to trade for a white Russian :wink:

2 Likes

I second that sentiment. Keep the Kali mist for a seed run. If youre worried it wont germ, get it into someone else’s hands to mess with. I’m sure you can get a replacement for those in the short term if you need something to run straight into flower from seed.

2 Likes

Throw them in the freezer for a bit first, then start with A pack and go from there.
Even if you do go thru them all and end up with a nice suitable pair it’d be worth it.

2 Likes

Something between 12 to 15 years, in my opinion they must be the first or second batch of seeds , at least the Kali mist ones

3 Likes

Then there probably closer to 20 years I think Kali mist came out right around the turn of the century @SeriousPaul do you remember these packs … always wanted to try the chronic back then never got around to it

2 Likes

Definitely the right timing youre talking about. I think i still have a bunch of old high times from then and Kali mist was making a big splash at the time.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s was there 4th or 5th strain they already had the AK white Russian and bubblegum I just don’t remember if chronic came before or after

1 Like

Any of your multiples there available for trade?

2 Likes

Sorry but no,those will be for a pheno hunt and presentation

5 Likes

The Kali Mist seeds are still available for purchase from lots of vendors of anyone’s interested!

2 Likes