Share your indoor rooms/ tents

My indoor trailer park…
Tent? Room? Who knows. :joy:

In HOT ass attached garage.

7 Likes

I have 4 Daikins, they are great and all parts are made here in the states.

The cheaper alternative is the PIONEER it has almost a 5 star review and I ordered through www.highseer.com and got it cheaper than amazon or any other provider for the 12,000 BTU with 16’ of line set, the outdoor mounting bracket, you also need the charging port adapter so an ac tech can vacuum the lines after instillation. So for all that plus shipping was right at $1,000 plus $200.00 for the tech to flare my connections and vacuum my lines.
I installed and hooked up the electrical and the mini split head and mounted the outdoor unit.
Runs SUPER QUIET!!!

2 Likes

That’s sooo cool brother nice set up!

1 Like

Once you order your mini split you can also register your indoor face unit and your outdoor unit to get the warranty, make sure the HVAC tech documents what the lines were holding on their meter so you can relay that info for registration and warranty on your unit!

1 Like

@Classicskunk1986 loving this room. Solid looking build man. The room I’m about to build we be fairly similar. 6wx8hx24L.

1 Like

Thank you, I look forward to seeing your build bro keep us posted.:rocket::hammer_and_wrench:

1 Like

A mini split refers to a remote condensing unit. Instead of sticking the condensing end of you common window AC outside you mount the separate condensing unit outside and run your refrigeration piping from the condenser to the evaporator (indoor unit).

This one has inverter technology to also heat the space. Its usually like 95% efficient to 40F and the cheaper ones even less than that. Mitsubishi hyper heat is where its at. Its money but if you live in cold climates it can heat down to -14F and you can get low ambient kits to even cool in the winter.

Awesome room though!

Heres mine. 12x10 flower room. Currently renovating my veg room from 8x8 to 8x10. Yes that extra 2 feet matters, lol.

8 Likes