Share your seed pics

I’m certainly hoping so, lol. I just recently started a small test run of six seeds, and so far I’m still intrigued.

This is them a few days ago (all the plants in front), but they’ve doubled in size since then. If nothing else, they are hardy :wink:

I still have a quart jar of seeded buds to clean too, lol. Now that I’ve got my new seed cleaner working, I will be getting that done soon.

6 Likes

If the seeds seem thick at those hard seams do be scared to scuff them a bit with sum sandpaper

2 Likes

I wondered if I’d have issues there as those seams are pretty prominent, but I haven’t had issues so far. I put about twenty in a wet paper towel for a germ test since I was considering giving a bunch away and figured I should at least test that first, and had almost 100% pop without scuffing.

Good advice, though. I’ve got a piece of 400 grit I set aside for exactly that purpose. :grinning:

2 Likes

Some recent seed hauls

17 Likes

Sebrings Revenge Twin. Both tails popped. Neato

Some huge bagseed Mexi to be crossed with BB
Some for size reference. Rh is strain has awesome bud structure. Hopefully BB will give it some potency and frost. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

This vial was included in the CBD Crew packet. My friend can’t remember what it was. NF? Anyone have an idea what it might be?

5 Likes

How would you send as freebie ?

@shroomgod Oh! Sorry. Hoping to identify. Not give away. I don’t want to send off totally unknown seeds.

Could be ninja fruit f2

1 Like

@neogitus He thinks that’s it. Well done!

Holy shit! Reminds me of the jar of seeds I sprinkle on my oatmeal in the morning lol. You’re definitely stocked if there’s ever an apocalypse :thinking:

3 Likes

Very nice hauls

What is grim glue?

How close is that Cindy to the brothers grim original

2 Likes

Thanks, man. I spent two years doing nothing but seed runs, and I’m still cleaning up seeds, lol.

That’s a GG4 S1 that I got hit with pollen from three FDM C99 MIX males and an Apollo x (F13 x Apollo) male, so it’s a mix of Brothers Grimm and Glue genetics :wink:

That’s just personal shorthand on the label, it’s really from a mixed pack. So the answer is probably “not very”, but it’s still very good stuff, and I’m enjoying the smoke pretty much daily. The mother was a tart fruity sativa dom with great head high, and I now regret letting the clone go.

3 Likes

Sounds like some great projects you got there especially that grim glue

1 Like

I got some freaks from Caleb from CSI and they’re BK S1’s also
Looked like the one ya got there, double ass cheeky thingy.

Check these out. I think I got these in 2012 or around there.

4 Likes

Somebody told me it’s from over pollinating

Interesting, I wonder if that’s true? The ones I’ve seen in my own seed batches are usually in plants that have been pretty heavily pollinated. On a recent seed run, I just picked up the male and turned it sideways and shook it vigorously over the female, which was kinda crazy. I did get a few twins that time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Caleb from CSI told me it’s from over pollinated. No room for the seeds to go and they grow into each other.

3 Likes

:blush:

7 Likes