Shattered Dreams , extract art

don’t let one person ruin the whole thing for you…

that’s talent bro, as I take it, you’re not just an extract artist, but you also do alot of other stuff as well and I know how hard that can be

but you were right a couple post back, to each his own… let someone who wants to smoke the art smoke it…

honestly I’m still curious how you do it amd I’m not really done with this thread yet so show us a video…

is it hash? is it kief? is it wax? do you layer it somehow? how do you keep them? is there a little book you keep them in? how many different designs have you made?

I guarantee I’m not the only person on this forum that wants to see more either …

hell even the ghost himself @LemonadeJoe commented on it… that should mean something

keep it up man! you do good work and this could be the start of a new thing haha

4 Likes

Am I really that abrasive?.. :worried:

This is how it is as an artist in this world.

I am a musician, and although it is different, it is just the same.

I studied for years and teach at a local university, but I still will perform at night clubs, for drunks. (no direct reflection intended @Worcestershire_Farms)

A few more art appreciation courses buddy :wink:

There is always at least one person in the audience that is connecting.

Keep posting please. It is good for all of us.

PS I like the first piece the most.

4 Likes

Appreciated thank you, I have sold some artwork and was trying to psych myself up for this run , maybe another day lol, I hope my trip to the gallery to present my other work is a little less brutal lol
Peace

5 Likes

There are always gonna be people questioning things and giving you criticism in whatever you do, however you do it. It’s just part of life don’t let anyone dull your sparkle as they say.

Your Art is fkn amazing mate keep at it!

5 Likes

Well i am an artist and fan i didnt know how much time went into it before i commented. So like a face book video where you see the street artist doing it in like 5 mins i thought it was print and transfer or something. Thinking that way i was like it would be cool to smoke it. Out of love of the whole art culture as-well-as love for the plant it would be great to enjoy the two, but i stand on still saying if it take 30 hours it would be wrong to destroy

3 Likes

Thanks and i get the criticism thing, this time I have been off a certain big pharma happy pill for week as I am broke and am a tad sensitive, borderline- well not in a good way, better things to come.,fuk the haters>

2 Likes

Lol , the idea of smoking it never occurred to me honestly I was just creating for the sake of art, thanks so much for the kind words…

1 Like

Have you tried Ashwagandha?

That can help you with stress and stuff.

I use it quite often as it helps with my anxiety and it’s also helping me stay off the drink.

It may be beneficial to you too.

I have never heard of it, I will see if I can get it in Canada, thank you

1 Like