Shattered Dreams , extract art

Made with shatter, weed and hash extract

13 Likes

by you?

because I would love to see this process…

super interesting, kinda like colored mold culture art

2 Likes

I am not sure if I would feel ok dabbing it, at first, lol. :puffpuffpass:

We have someone else with Hash Art on the site.

We might need an Art Gallery :wink:

2 Likes

Yes by me , one of many mediums I work with

3 Likes

I wouldn’t dab em but do plenty making them lol, an extract company approached me about a sponsorship, I hope they aren’t blowing smoke.

5 Likes

Hoping they follow through.

Hang your stuff here. Never know who is lurking :eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks , great stoned minds think alike :grinning:

3 Likes

Watch and smell. Very nice !

2 Likes

That’s hilarious, great minds think alike, huh. I’ve done the exact same thing, but don’t keep an actual portfolio. Let me see if I can’t find one.

1 Like

What would make it better is if it was done on paper thst can be smoked

1 Like

If you wanna pay for 30 hours of art and smoke it I’ll find away lol

3 Likes

Whoa 30 hours no it would be wrong to smoke something with that much time put in sorry

2 Likes

No way, art is meant to be enjoyed. A chef wouldn’t want you to refuse a plate of food because it was too pretty to eat either

Well after the fixative spray and the blotter paper and price if a person would trash a peice of art to see if they can get a buzz seems rather ridiculous to me as it was only meant to be consumed with eyes and brain :brain:, I also can’t imagine buying a beautiful print and use it as a rolling paper.

2 Likes

Than what’s the point of using Cannabis as the medium? Color is but one characteristic of hashish, and even in that plane you’ve barely scraped the surface. There are infinite tints of Reds and Browns — Golds, Oranges, Greens — Yellows and Purples, in a half dozen different forms. And then you’ve chosen only images that we already see across every facet of our every day lives, in mono-chrome, to proclaim as the only way to properly enjoy art made from Hashish.

There are textures in the oils and waxes that our eyes can’t appreciate. Smells encased in glands for years that, like a fine wine in your cellar, can only be released and experienced in the moment — and then lost to the sands of time.

I want to create art for consumption. I want the beauty of the hashish pictures, on a form as fragile and temporary as a rolling paper, to bias your perception of the flavors you’re experiencing towards the feelings I’m attempting to elicit with the art you’ve chosen to affect your day.

What worth does a picture on the wall hold that a withering flower cannot?

How about , to each his own, I will leave it at that if you don’t like what I do kindly move on.

1 Like

:ok_hand: Beautiful ! And really nice choice of medium :slight_smile: !

Great to see talented artists here…

3 Likes

Thanks it’s last time me I am posting any😊.

1 Like

what for dude? they’re amazing!!

You know what, it took a long time for me to show it to anybody , I make my meagre living with art, I live for it and when I finally felt I was in a safe place I got ripped up for many weeks of work , ( as each layer is barely perceptible ), so to hell with it, why Fukin bother.

2 Likes