Shipping dispute

One address to not get rid of. :joy:

This is why I always cover the shipping on my end and go with a cheap and reliable method. Someone’s seeds don’t show up, no problem I just resend. Kindness comes with a cost, especially if you want to avoid drama. Sounds to me though like person B isn’t all that desperate for the cuts. You’ve got people paying $500+ for seeds and thousands for cuts in the states and they’re pissing over some customs fees? Be the bigger man and refund them their shipping costs, and never deal with them again.

3 Likes

Fedex and UPS can look in your package whenever they want I would use usps and not ship across borders.

1 Like

usps can also look, they have some rules …but they can look

4 Likes

no one is allowed to open an addressed envelope with a stamp on in Canada except the addressee. So if you want to carry a lot of weed about that is more than your legal limit do it in a stamped parcel with your name and address on it.

8 Likes

That is awesome! Not the case here. I had a package arrive with a card in it saying it had been open. It wasn’t anything. I wonder if it might have been contaminate by fertilizer.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling: