Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Here’s 25% off the site until Aug 1st

Coupon Code: "Overgrow"

6 Likes

Congratulations on the new addition brother, everything else comes in second or below from there.

4 Likes

@ShitSeeds Order placed!

No. 10044

:heart: :spider: :heart:

3 Likes

Much appreciated @Pigeonman … I’ll take care of you with this one. I am putting the order together right now for you, and mailed this afternoon/evening

And thanks @DougDawson. This is my second (first girl), so I’ll let the 2 kids fight for my love and attention now haha

6 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAA!!!

2 Likes

@ShitSeeds Bigmike has started a thread where he is going to grow Buddhas cane.
BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy
Thought it might interest you.

4 Likes

Indeed I am. Excited to finally try your seeds. Hope you find time to drop in from time to time and see how your girls are doing.

1 Like

I saw a notification this morning about that and smiled. Glad to see you’re digging in, @BigMike55 and you know I’ll be swinging through to see how things are going. Keep the tags up if you can, for whenever I can get back to sponsoring

And thanks for the heads up @Floyd

4 Likes

Water broke. GAME ON!

8 Likes

:partying_face:

MAZEL TOV!!

3 Likes

Placed my order for some reversal spray! Very exctied, and happy to support you @ShitSeeds and I hope all is well with your new addition <3

3 Likes

HOLY CARP!!!

:exploding_head:

@ShitSeeds puts the :angel: :poop: in their name!!! I’m still trying to process this level of kindness:

I ordered : Buddah’s Cane & Tropicana Cookies; the rest is kindness I rarely see in person. :blush:

Thank you so much @ShitSeeds ( :spider: )!

I’m gonna go have a celebratory mini pizza.

:grin:

9 Likes

He definitely knows how to hook a guy up.

3 Likes

okay okay, so speaking of hooking it up! I ordered just the reversal spray, and @ShitSeeds sent a box fit for a king! Super OG

10 Likes

The guy is too much when you buy something from him. One of the good guys for sure.

3 Likes

Hey @ShitSeeds just signed up to your site. Realized your pick up spot was at Tanger and had to crack a smile as Im a 10 min drive from there. You’re making it hard to keep my seed addiction down. Orders will be coming my friend.

5 Likes

Tanger is convenient for the locals for sure. Also, most of my clothes come from there hahaha

You should keep an eye on our IG account for all our “stash and grab” locations, including Tanger. We drop packs everywhere from the 400 market to Orangeville.

When you do order from the site, make sure you mention you’re an OG’er. We always hook up our Overgrow community.

Thanks for stopping by MD!

6 Likes

I drive by that place pretty often. But have never been inside, now I might have a reason to go in. Lol

2 Likes

If there are a couple people here that want to have some fun, I’ll go this weekend and stash a few packs so you all have something to do when you’re there lol

7 Likes

That’s the best scavenger hunt ever!

1 Like