Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Smoke report. Budah cane. 10 day dry. 3 week cure.

My smell isn’t back yet fully but I can’t tell it’s dank by the feeling I get when I breathe it if that makes sense.
Very smooth with a musky funk and the end of my exhale. Aww man this is a nice buzz. Not over heady and I did all barn chores whistling! I’m calling this my breakfast bud for a while. Thanks @ShitSeeds

13 Likes

Nice looking stuff @ShitSeeds
Maybe in the next couple months I may be able to make a purchase.

5 Likes

You and me both @Boozer
I love that feeling of euphoria you get from a nice big bowl in the morning. Great for yard work lol

The shatter it produces is fantastic for that as well, and helps my titanium leg pains really well.

Great work as always brotha! Thank you so much for sharing.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @BigMike55
Buddhas Cane is my pride and joy (so far)

Just in case you haven’t heard about Shit Seeds and how we roll (pun intended), here is an example…

55% off all orders that have a pack of Buddhas Cane in it Today.
Coupon Code BIGMIKE55

(must have buddhas cane in cart or orders will be cancelled)

11 Likes

Here he goes again👊

3 Likes

You know it! hahaha

3 Likes

Ok you talked me into it. I ordered Texada Timewarp and Buddas Cane

Hope these two will be some to knock the shit out of me.

9 Likes

Hmm… Not exactly KO stuff, but they are both awesome strains. The Texada TW is amazing outdoors, with huge buds.

Glad you tapped in buddy. Extras are being added as I type this.

7 Likes

Bought the same (along with Pink Rasp)…started 14 different strains (friends, neighbors) the Texada growing at about 30% faster than anything else. The BC and PR are both holding their own though.

Oh ya, and Spideys extras are pretty damn cool.

4 Likes

So what is your KO strains?

3 Likes

Ehhh… thanks for the shout @CanuckistanPete
Those Texada certainly like to stretch a little more than the others do, but in the end, they both shine like THC filled diamonds lol

I’ll see if I can find a couple pics from my outdoor last season…

2 Likes

They’re not just growing UP, but out as well. Some of the plants have 3 sets of leaves, but those Timewarp are already on their 5th…going to give them a pinch this weekend!

1 Like

If you want that knockout feeling, Id suggest letting it run a little longer than the anticipated flower time. Maybe add a week onto it. Get those heads real dark amber coloured. That should kick your but a little better.

If you want something aimed more at that feeling of melting limbs, I’d suggest a pack of RAW THOUGHTS. The Purple Punch, GMO and Pink Rasp all blend real well in an indica focused zone.

5 Likes

Outstanding. The TT is a fast finishing beauty. She’ll be done long before anything else outdoors.

2 Likes

Texada Timewarp Chopped October 2nd 2021

Buddhas Cane Oct 17th 2021

12 Likes

*sits back and watches Spidey do his thing…

3 Likes

My dudeYeti, always a welcomed opinion in the Shit Thread. Hope you’re doing awesome brother!

1 Like

am doing as okay as the lack of finances allow my friend.

have to scale back some purchases, but summer grow plans are coming along swimmingly!

1 Like

I hear ya man. I hope this year starts bringing all the joy and money you deserve asap!!

1 Like

UPCOMING PRODUCT

New Strains from a new US Breeder

4 Likes