Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Thanks brother! Its a relief to be back and avoiding doing my work during the day lol

The Overgrow world is right again.

4 Likes

Yeah :pray::pray::100:

Got everything I order and some more !

Much appreciated

Will be looking for some more in the future

Especially really excited to the Bluewater Sludge F1

4 Likes

Yā€™all ship to the US?

4 Likes

So many people are extremely excited about the Sludge, and some crazy nice grows so far. The genetics in it are amazing. Bluewater Grower did a fantastic job breeding them out.
We look forward to your next order, but no rush. New stuff is coming soon(ish)

5 Likes

We had to freeze US Shipping for a couple weeks because of some confiscation issues, but send me an email and we can work something out.

7 Likes

Today, I donā€™t think there can be the shit we had, it sucked compared to stuff these days.
People talk a good one about yesteryear but I have never had shit like today, and trust me Iā€™ve grown through it, just wasnā€™t into getting seeds, I had millions.
Today, I have seeds that I just found last month, twenty yrs plus old. Tried one with closest date, 12 yrs ago and it popped. Now Iā€™m settin up for winter indoor grow/test.

6 Likes

Its a fickle business, seed breeding. Takes a ton of time and planning to get some good stuff out there, and without the growers of yesteryear figuring out the methodology, we wouldnt be in as good a place as we all are today. Great genetics for everyone! lol

7 Likes

Is Bluewater Grower here at OG?

3 Likes

Droolingā€¦

3 Likes

No, not yet. Heā€™s on Instagram though.

3 Likes

locked-sm
Iā€™m in jail but much love

2 Likes

Glad to see you got your shit sorted and made your way back to us!

OFFICIAL and everything!

Seems like there are starting to be more and more problems mailing seeds into the USA.

I hope things on that front get settled soon. Getting beans confiscated sucks for both parties involved.

Looking forward to seeing more pics of your gear as OGers start running some!

4 Likes

Trim Jail, Suspended Jail or Jail-Jail? lol

3 Likes

Welcome Shit Seeds! Glad your here! :fire::sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

One step at a time, we are taking over hahaha

I really hope we can find a way to ship to the states again. I have a bunch of people asking for shipments but cant take the chance again. We offer full refunds, so it stings when we have to pay it all back, plus lost the shipping costs.

Luckily we have a few great growers on here already sporting the ShitSeeds gear. Iā€™ll try and get some pics together soon.

1 Like

Thanks Logger. We appreciate the shout!
I hope we can make our mark, and get everyone growing some good Shit.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!
I am sorry that we got off to a rough start, hereā€™s to hoping for smooth sailing ahead.

(I was being overprotective in Big Joeā€™s absence.)

7 Likes

Here There Is Like Jail To Control The Massesā€¦ Just kiddin, probably is the default in the BBS software they use at OG

2 Likes

locked-sm
Fly That Flag, Man Down, pick it up.

2 Likes

Much respect @Calyxander :v:

2 Likes