Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Welcome to OG Shitseeds, this is an awesome place full of Awesome sauce people.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve read a lot about you Iā€™m definitely interested. Before I even look it up , do tracking and do you do delivery in the USA? The tracking system is very important to me because it lets me see whatā€™s going on. Also that is good on your end because I could say I never received it and then it lets me know that you sent it I donā€™t mind paying more for this process

2 Likes

Thanks CadMan. It certainly is!
Is your name reflecting your AutoCad abilities?

2 Likes

No CAD ability lol just a Canadain Man is all.
However I do like to do artwork and make logos and promotional items. Like helping people design their strains artwork.

2 Likes

Hey Hemp, we typically send to the US, but we are laying low for a bit. We have had too many packages confiscated lately.
We DO use tracking though, if you choose that option, and we always refund if it gets confiscated. Send us an email and we can see whatā€™s possible.

2 Likes

I think a lot of thatā€™s going on right now. That is and I am sorry for you that that is happening

2 Likes

Iā€™m really starting to wonder if the mailman knows whatā€™s going on

2 Likes

Canadian is always a good thing!
We also do graphics and promotional gear, so we are in the same boat. I am a designer and engineer professionally, so its fun to work on cannabis related designs in my spare time.

3 Likes

Sure is! But its all good. ā€œShitā€ happens lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ll look into your stuff if youā€™re having problems right now thatā€™s cool itā€™s always good to know I do like a lot of your products

2 Likes

locked-sm

2 Likes

Mailman knows what hes doing. He sees the SHITSEEDS label and take the rest of the day off hahaha

3 Likes

I understand Iā€™m gonna check you out my friend it may be a week or so

2 Likes

Never any rush, but always highly appreciated. Lots of freebies are being prepared too, so another week will give me time to prepare new testers for you.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @ShitSeeds !!! Hopefully you can figure out a way to ship to USA again soon, I would love to try your gear!

3 Likes

Thanks Squatch!
We are working on a few options and hopefully we can get you hooked up very soon.

3 Likes

I will be getting in contact soon. And Welcome to OG. I already know so much about you. Iā€™m glad things worked out for you like it has and itā€™s good that you were persistent about being here. That shows that you are trying to be part of the community

2 Likes

Thank you for noticing. I didnt want to miss a chance to be included in the overgrow world, and Joe was great to deal with. Took a few bumps, but finally made it happen.

2 Likes

This is too great, you guys sound like a badass company. Welcome to OG and I hope to see ya around and try your gear out one day

4 Likes

YOU KNOW IT!
Thanks for the welcome. We hope you do scoop something. If you do, mention this chat and we will hook you up with some fun extras.

5 Likes