Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Well you had what I was looking for (Texada Timewarp) and looked more into your stock and those Buddhas Cane looked interesting, and I always like Berry so Pink Rasp was a no brainer. And glad to support local!

1 Like

I hope I sent you a tester or a pack of the RAW THOUGHTS than? Sounds like you’d dig that one too

1 Like

I’ve got it growing…you hadn’t named it yet so it’s just labelled Purple Gas Mask for now.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I think I remember you telling me that. Fantastic.

1 Like

THESE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED!

15% off of your entire order
when you order either a TRULEAF pack of a NEW (illuminated) CLONE SHIPPER
(Must order one of those 3 items or order will be cancelled)

OG MEMBERS ONLY!!!

Code “Overgrow”

Expires Friday

2 Likes

Here are how some of Shitseeds (still can’t get over the name lol) plants are doing so far ! Buddhas Cane, Pink Raspberry and Texada Timewarp
20220429_145525|500x500

13 Likes

And Raw Thoughts

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing these!! I am a big fan of your containers.

Great work so far. The green is rich in these ladies.

4 Likes

Must be the genetics!

4 Likes

Damn @CanuckistanPete those look really happy! :open_mouth:

“Da Dank SHIT” Seeds is more appropriate! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Group effort! We all want the same thing in the end.

2 Likes

Appreciate the love!! Its all about the work we put in and the people we work with.

New stuff is coming very soon, along with sunny days!

4 Likes

Been loving the quality of gear offered at reasonable prices, including the STS (though I haven’t tried it yet, Q3 for those projects). Looking forward to popping some of these beans and also spraying some ladies. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Cruised through the site earlier today, lots of good Shit! Will definitely be snagging some goodies in the future, have a great weekend! :v: :v: :v:

1 Like

Glad to hear you took a look. If you do get anything, make sure to note OVERGROW and I’ll be sure to load you up with some great extras!!

1 Like

Keep a little of that pollen for us when you’re done, if you dont mind. We have real love for all the pollens lol
You’re going to do great. Cant wait to see your progress over there.

For anyone interested, take a look at solid work @Calix did on our Blurry Nutbutter.
SMASHED IT!!!

Link to his feed and there is some great work in there…

5 Likes

SALE for a few days before vacation time!

CODE GIMME25

17 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

I’ll let this ride for today as well, if anyone wants to take advantage of it still. I will drop all orders in the mail tomorrow.

6 Likes