Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Hope you and the family are doing OK bud. You got my details and know I’m close by lemme know if you need anything.

4 Likes

@MonasticDank @Pigeonman

Thank you both very much :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

damn @ShitSeeds all the best! Let us know here if we can help out any.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about this…take care Spidey.

4 Likes

ShitSeeds is back and rolling again.
Thanks to everyone that checked up on me, and my fam. It’s been a messy year so far, but life is continuing.

I hope everyone had a breat Christmas and have a very happy 2023. Sorry, I’m catching up on some postponed well-wishes lol

15 Likes

Glad to see you back in the saddle!

4 Likes

I gotta show you what those Blackout Bobby x Superfreak F1 testers are doing!
HOT DAMN i’m sure it’ll make you smile :spider: !

2 Likes

Ohh baby! That is very exciting. I’m so curious about their end game. I have a few I hunted just after you popped yours, and they are 1 week into flower now just to see what they do.

I’m not seeing a ton of “Superfreak”, but hopefully the Blackout is building up.

I’ll start sharing these seeds soon, but you and I are the only 2 with them so far. Exclusive Sh*t lol

5 Likes

Same.

I’m on week 4 and the pistils are long bone fingers reaching out.

All un-topped and barely trained.

1 = Tall, long pistils, branches around the base.
2 = Tall, long pistils, minimal branching if any.
3 = Short-stacked, med pistils, BRANCHING LIKE IT WAS AN HOMAGE TO THE GODDESS KALI!

ALL STINK OF BERRIES AND FRUIT.

4 Likes

That sounds like a real good time. I hardly grew mine through veg, and jumped into flower right after a few nodes showed up.

I’m looking forward to seeing how yours do in comparison to mine, and if I should breed through another generation first.

2 Likes

Kool beans @ShitSeeds !

Here’s my notes for you for the comparisons:

No training or topping. May lst the lower branches if they reach out far enough to justify it.

4 weeks @ veg;
1 transitioning week;
Currently week #4 of flower.

1L Air-pots, they’re sucking up about 11oz of nutes a day. I mix up 1x gallon of nutes on sat, feed until I run out, then water only until the next sat.

This week they started getting shooting powder. So the 11oz per day has been 7oz nutes + 4oz shooting powder (as solution)

:metal:

10 Likes

Thanks a ton brother. I appreciate the info!

1 Like

ONTARIO SNOW STORM SPECIAL!!!
Giving away shatter samples with any seed pack orders, ONLY for OGers… anyone that sees this, add “GIMME SHATTER” to your order notes and I’ll drop a chunk of Buddhas Cane shatter in there for you.

Enjoy the weather everyone. It’s gonna be a fun night.

10 Likes

Waiting for admin approval to buy some gear.

1 Like

Glad you are back up and running! @pigeonman has put on an awesome display of your work and it has sparked my interest. I’m definitely going to be going through this thread and check out your beauty’s.

2 Likes

do you actually ship to europe? @ShitSeeds

1 Like

Here are those Blackout Bobby x Superfreak Testers we’re talking aboot.

Week 6 flower; 1L air-pots, 11oz of nutes per-day.
Media: Promix BX + worm castings + biochar + insect frass + dolomitic lime + a pinch of basalt rock dust.
BudbusterPro used until week 2 of flower. :+1:
Training: LST, no topping.

Go grow that shit!!

:metal:

11 Likes

that looks awesome @Pigeonman especially picture number 3 is poster worthy!
today i did also order some stuff from @ShitSeeds, the skippy breath caught my eye and some other stuff too. cab’t wait to have it in my hands :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @mndlss ! @Yetigrows turned me onto @ShitSeeds and after seeing Buddhas Cane on so many thread growing out sparkling war-clubs I had to pull the trigger with :spider: 's gear.

For the BBxSF’s, out of the three plants two are similar in expression and scent. The third though, “big red” smells INSANELY OF BERRIES which is exactly NOT AT ALL like the other 2.

4 Likes

Approved and looking forward to packing up your order :poop:

2 Likes