Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

We are very proud to have @Pigeonman growing our stuff. Sucha solid grower and community member.

Cant wait to see what you select, and how you do growing it. We are here when you are ready! :poop:

3 Likes

We sure do! I believe we already have your order, but either way, we are happy to serve the entire world!!

3 Likes

yeah, you already have it. i chatted with a nice person because i wasnā€™t sure if you ship to my part of the world. but everything was confirmed and i hit the button :smiley:

2 Likes

The OG crew represents!!

Sounds like Iā€™ll have to put in a solid hunt and separate those phenos for the next round of work. Although its fun to have some different plants growing, I would rather the consistency in my seeds.

But, with that said, I am PUMPED to see what my testers do, and if I score that fruity variety. If I do, Iā€™ll reveg and hit it with some more sweet seed dust! haha

3 Likes

They are great plants. Some days Iā€™m watering them under green leds before lights on and WOW are their trichomes striking. Iā€™ll take flash shots later this weekend during lights off to show whatimean.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Yay go spiders go! Nice catch on this momentous day.

3 Likes

I feel SAVED! Thank you @CanuckistanPete and @420noob lol

I should have done a promo for Save a Spider day lol

4 Likes

Spiders get to live in my house but if they are on my pillowā€¦

2 Likes

I also allow full access to my home, but my wife is ready to burn the whole house down if there is one in the bedā€¦ or within 5 meters of it lol

2 Likes

For some reason around here all spiders are named Norman.

2 Likes

Sounds like a bunch of evil villain Spiders to me

Named Norman makes me think of Psycho ! Lol. Iā€™ve had many ā€œpetā€ spiders that live in my house. Had one that lived in metal door for a couple years every fly I caught he got fed. House spiders get all caught flies.:wink:

1 Like

Youā€™re a good person. May the Spider Gods be kind to youā€¦ starting with this 25% off shit seeds orders with the code SPIDERSAVER (min. $50 order, until tomorrow)

Random savings for everyone!

8 Likes

ONTARIO SPRING SPECIAL!!! (BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE MISSED IT BEFORE)

Giving away shatter samples with any seed pack orders over $50 (ALL IN)

Anyone that sees this, add ā€œGIMME SHATTERā€ to your order notes and Iā€™ll drop a chunk of Buddhas Cane shatter in there for you.

CANADA ONLY (US CAN GET A FREE PACK OF BBxSF)
MUST LET ME KNOW YOUā€™RE AN OGā€™er IN THE NOTES

7 Likes

Just ordered some Buddhaā€™s Cane and Burrlock fems :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Saw that come in. Iā€™ll make sure to load you up with a bunch of stuff to share ā€¦ and keep for yourself :poop:

5 Likes

Thanks bud, much appreciated :pray:

3 Likes

STILL WORTH IT!!

3 Likes

I received my package today, yeah!!!

2 Likes