Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Very happy it arrived safely. That’s another country to add to our list of availability. And really quick, all things considered.

Enjoy that Shit @mndlss

3 Likes

ONTARIO SPRING SPECIAL!!! (BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE MISSED IT BEFORE)

Giving away shatter samples with any seed pack orders over $50 (ALL IN)

Anyone that sees this, add “GIMME SHATTER” to your order notes and I’ll drop a chunk of Buddhas Cane shatter in there for you.

CANADA ONLY (US CAN GET A FREE PACK OF BBxSF)
MUST LET ME KNOW YOU’RE AN OG’er IN THE NOTES

8 Likes

NOW AVAILABLE ON THE SITE

7 Likes

MOST EXCELLENT NAME AND COLOUR PROFILE AS IT’S DARN CLOSE TO THE PLANTS THEMSELVES!!

:metal:

1 Like

Thank you sir. You know better than anyone.

The grow was a beautiful one on my end and a small sample yesterday was delicious.

3 Likes

Well now, load me up you did. Thanks so much @ShitSeeds . Seems the package I ordered mid day just 2 days ago is here already. Looks like it’s a Buddhas Cane shatter night for me :slight_smile:

19 Likes

The guy knows how to make you feel like you got a deal from him doesn’t he?

2 Likes

@DougDawson

ezgif.com-optimize(26)

15 Likes

Very happy it arrived before the weekend, and that you’re happy with your purchase. I hope the shatter was acceptable and you had a great weekend. Thanks for your support brother!

@CanuckistanPete :blush:

5 Likes

Hoping to trade this unused unit for a 4x4 light, or for cash.

Reg 599 (sale $499), but ill move for 400cad
Located in Ontario, Canada

Open to other options. Sick of storing the beast lol

8 Likes

Nice looking light if I hadn’t had to get new glasses and pay for dentures this month I might consider it . 5 grand hit stings a bit.

2 Likes

I bet! Damn. That takes a chunk outta the old cash box.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! @ShitSeeds !
The midnight Aphrodisiac plants looks sooo sexy! Going to have to shift some things around to grow these sooner than later!

11 Likes

Glad it made it to you safely. Enjoy!! And please tag me when you get them growing. Cant wait to see what you get.

2 Likes

I’ve been eyeing up that midnight aphrodisiac strain I’ll watch for it to get grown .

2 Likes

I think its catching up to Buddhas Cane for my love. Such a beauty.

2 Likes

CLONES NOW AVAILABLE ON THE SITE

New feature and process for us, so let us know what you think

11 Likes

Right on @ShitSeeds

2 Likes

Awesome, some killer strains on that list! Do we have to order 4 plants to place an order?

1 Like

Yes, you do have to order 4 at a time. This way we can keep free shipping and move the process along smoothly.
We could do 1 plant at a time, but that would raise the price of each plant, adding shipping on it.

We are always open to suggestions, of course :poop:

5 Likes