Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

all right, hit me up when you offer it and we’ll see :wink:

2 Likes

May i strongly suggest making up 2x packets of the 2 components so you’re not shipping liquids.
Also STS has a shelf life of 30days after a+b are mixed so providing dry packets would allow for the solutions to made up at anytime after stored in a cool/dark place using only distilled water and a measuring cup!

Great work ensuring folks are empowered to grow their own. :smiley:

:smiley: :+1:

11 Likes

this is actually something to consider :thinking:

2 Likes

Always appreciate the tips and advice gents. Thanks!

I’ve considered that as well, however, the idea of shipping these Ingredients dry and them getting out of packaging has me concerned. These are highly irritating to skin and can cause death if ingested.

That said, I did complete my first 300ml liquid mix and start testing tonight/tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I dig your case for your tds meter. Separate dry materials that can mix when needed sounds perfect for small grows like me!

1 Like

I like the convenience of not having to mix that stuff. I’m trying CS from Amazon right now on a plant and failing. Would give this a go once offered.

1 Like

I also tried some CS from amazon, even at a very high PPM it did nothing for my plants. Thats why I started experimenting with STS now.

I’ll keep this updated here, so we can all see if it works out

5 Likes

I’ll only go STS now after having pretty much nothing but successes :smiley:

2 Likes

Seems like most people are in that same boat.
Also, having to spray only once/week rather than every day is a great bonus

3 Likes

20230714_103110

Still not sure its effective yet, but testing continues on the STS

8 Likes

Yeah!!!

I spray every 3 days until the plant is rife with :banana: .
The plants looks like shit but the pollen they produce doesn’t :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s essentially what I have been doing as well. I think I see some action this morning, but I might just be getting excited lol

Going to give another spritz now. Fingers crossed there’s balls everywhere.

2 Likes
1 Like

This is my dream this week lol

2 Likes

Purely anecdotal but the small amount I made a couple of years ago was more than 50% strength when I used the last of it recently.
Kept it in a dark container in the fridge.
Dunno if the fridge helped much but that’s how I’ll do the next one.

3 Likes

This is what i do as well. I base my tossing out based on a colour check. Sts should be clear when used but i note it starts to brown out after 60 days.

I make 2x large batches of part A & B and dose out 50ml of each at a time so i can add 900ml of distilled water and get goin’.

:+1:

4 Likes

Damn, mine is definitely not clear. It’s got a red tint to it.
Back to the drawing board I guess.

But I did do this similar to both your tips (@Pigeonman, @numbskull ). I keep everything in the fridge and I have an A and B solution in glass, ready to mix. Just have to get the 2 formulas on point now.

6 Likes

Right when I think the party is over, the balls start rolling in. Looks like the spray was successful. Wish I didn’t count it out haha

I’ll start working on batch types for easy shipping all over the world.

10 Likes

great news spidey!

1 Like