Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Finally ready for all you gorgeous breeders and genetic-savers out there. Tested and confirmed viable.

I will make some other versions of this mix, with plastic and with no bottles at all, for anyone trying to save even more money. This is the introductory set.

https://www.shitseeds.com/product-page/sts-dry-mix-kit-feminizing-spray

9 Likes

YYEEAAAHHH!!! Congrats @ShitSeeds !!

1 Like

Very nice! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hi folks. I’ve been away for a while, popping in periodically over the last few months. I got some more bad health news and working through it with high hopes. Not going to say too much because I dont know enough yet, but testing continues, as well as my breeding and testing to make the best seeds I can.

I see all of your tags, bud-shots and love and I completely appreciate all of you.

Keep planting and growing that shit.

18 Likes

Sorry to hear about your struggles bro. Keep that chin up and know this place will be sending all the best vibes your way.

7 Likes

sending positive vibes @ShitSeeds ! Sorry to hear about your health struggles, please lean on us if you need to, you have done so much for all of us here.

5 Likes

Hey spidey, I send you all the good vibes! Get well soon bro

4 Likes

Hope it’s nothing too serious. Good luck bro’!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that my friend… sending positive vibes and thoughts friend. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Hello again all you beautiful growers. Just wanted to quickly mention we are now stocking auto seeds

We only have 2 strains at the moment, but more to come!

Thanks everyone. Hope you’re all doing fantastic out there.

10 Likes

Nice! Which ones @ShitSeeds ?

3 Likes

Hey, sorry about the delay. I’ll be back to normal soon, I hope.

Hopefully you had a chance to take a look at the new menu items? Also about to add some CBD OG KUSH reg.

5 Likes

Hope things are headed on an upward slope for ya pal. Good to see you around.

2 Likes

The Skippy breath seeds went into the water today!

So many new options after this so called ‘legalization’ :grin:

I hope for a nice peanut pheno!

Do you know if such a pheno is common or not so much? @ShitSeeds

4 Likes

I’ve never actually grown this strain but I have a great relationship with the breeder so I cant ask right away for you. Be back when I hear back.

SO SORRY about the late response. See below for that excuse.

2 Likes

IM BACK IN THIS SHIT!
I have finally recovered and rebounded from a rough 6 months.

Some of you that already know, after a car accident where I was pushed under a garbage truck, I have lived with head issues (both physical and mental), and in my quest to get back to 100% again the doctors found something in my brain that needed to be addressed. Well, it has been addressed and I got the thumbs up from docs again. Physical issues aside, just simply the amount of weight that has been lifted from my soul is outstanding and I am ready to refocus again.

I see quite a few of you have placed orders in my absence and I appreciate your support even when I am not doing the same in return.

Here… have a discount code for 25% off your whole order. Coupon code "WEBACK25"
1 per person. Only for OG members. Not available anywhere else.

15 Likes

Glad your all mended up. Now get back to it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Heck yeah! You’re not wrong. Right to work again, updating everything and loading some new strains I hashed out. Pun intended.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that, glad you are on this side of recovery for sure. Good luck!

2 Likes

Hey spidey, glad you’re back and well!

2 Likes