SHIT SEEDS - Show that Shit off

I’ve had that happen only once, and reports of 1 other that I know.
Might have to start documenting the “Ever-green Pheno” lol

2 Likes

Everything I grow is over on my Ongoing Cannabis Log. Check it out if you havent already. Im not that good a grower but I try.

3 Likes

Those are beautiful 4ft.

3 Likes

Buddhas cane grown outdoors

17 Likes

Mr @Shitseeds why you use this strain name? Dont know story about buddhas cane. I only know same indian yogins use short cane for meditation, helps long sitting.

2 Likes

Yes Floyd!! Looks outstanding, and I can almost smell it from here. Great work!!! That top bud looks like a big winner. How’s the smoke? Tested yet?

3 Likes

This was something I had in mind when I started breeding for this cross. I was suffering from PTSD and POST CONSUSSION SYNDROM and needed some medication to help so I used BLURRICANE Pollen on a LAUGHING BUDDHA hydro plant to get this medical combination.
I liked the happy feeling from the LB combined with the energy from the Blurricane. I am extremely happy with the results and effects of this combo.

I hope you get a chance to try it out for yourself.

5 Likes

Brother inlaw grew this one from a clone I gave him. So I know the smoke is good.
He is now growing it indoors. So we are keeping it around.

3 Likes

Nothing better than sharing both clones and success!!! I’m happy to hear it… or read it, I guess lol

3 Likes

May not help sell seeds, but you should be proud that people think your creation is worth cloning and sharing. ( or maybe it does)
Really is a great strain. Im not the only one who thinks so around here. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll 2nd that. It’s a GREAT strain!

4 Likes

HERE HERE!!! Warclubs of :broccoli: !!

3 Likes

You guys got me blushing over here. So happy to know people dig my work and time spent. Makes me wanna work harder!

Testing the new stuff is going well so hopefully the new strains keep that bar high… pun intended lol

4 Likes

Love the name, I need me some of that shit!

2 Likes

We’re here to fill that need

Make sure you make a note that you’re from OG if you happen to order anything

4 Likes

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak

Coming along nicely. Packs and Freebies available soon.

8 Likes

i know i’m late to that post but everytime i check your thread you’re killing it mike. talk about not being a good grower :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@BigMike55 is definitely a solid grower. We love when he shows off our gear. Looking forward to more examples soon!

5 Likes

Package is in!!!
STS kit and the cannagar mold!!!

Seeing @MBVapester cannagar tutorial was the first time I had ever heard or seen a cannagar…I’ve wanted to try one ever since and it looks like I’ll get my chance!
Gonna make 10 cannagars and half my Xmas shopping is done…lol.

Effin stoked for this winters crops!!!
Nice selection of seeds too!! Excited to try them all, but have heard Buddha’s Cane is exceptional.

Please excuse the thrashed desk…lol…need to repaint it.

10 Likes

You heard correct good sir… Buddhas Cane is a GEM!!! That pack of PBLady is a very small run I did for myself and decided to share with 10 people. And of course Nurse Peanut is a good time for all that ails you. Giggity lol

Looking forward to seeing that canagar and STS in use!!

5 Likes