SHIT SEEDS - Show that Shit off

Hey @ShitSeeds
Are you making STS kits available? I may be in the market. There is a little scuttlebutt on JohnnyPotseeds thread. Someone looking for some.

2 Likes

Looks like they still have them in stock…and a bit of a discount going on!!
I’ve never worked with STS before, but the kit and instructions are so straight forward, I’m confident a young child could mix it.

4 Likes

I thought it looks cool.

2 Likes

Am I one of the 10!? Or did I hit the mega jackpot!?! Either way, will be a ‘blast’ to grow them all out!!
I’m having a tough time finding bud/harvest pics for nurse peanut and pb lady…I assume they’re pretty new. Will give them my best shot and hopefully they’ll give me something good back. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I believe you were 10 of 10. Should say on the package. I believe I have 1 more of those packs remaining.

As for the bud shots, you can have a look here… Not sure if there are any of those buds posted yet. I will get a couple shots for you and send them over after a couple meetings this morning.

4 Likes

Hey shitseeds, about how long is flower on these here plants? I’m about to get some going and just trying to plan a few things out
thank ya!

1 Like

Hey, I hope you popped something. Which strain were you thinking about going with?

Hey, I’ve got some Buddha’s cane, going in in the next week or so

Thanks bud!

1 Like

Just went back through the thread and saw it was Blurricane (60+) x Laughing Buddha (90+)?
~75 days?

(those flower time estimates were found on seed finder, not personal experience)

1 Like

Depending on the finish you want, start watching the heads at 65days. I like to chop her early for a more lively and heady buzz.

I think mine finished in 74 days from flip if I remember correctly. I know it was around nine weeks and could have gone longer. Stunning plants to look at. Be sure to add some extra air circulation. Mine got bud rot real bad from not doing so. Just a heads up. Its because the flowers are so dense. I mean DENSE.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that @BigMike55
You’re 100% right.

They were the absolute prettiest plants I ever grew. Wish it didn’t get the mold. I was afraid to even try the smoke.

1 Like

All great bits of info there

I will say, my buddies think they prefer the couch lock bud, but they only ever talk about those times they had some great heady sativa

1 Like

I truly appreciate that @BigMike55 and I wish I could breed out the mold tendencies right away. I’m about 2 years away I think, but I’ll get her there. Giggity.
And if there’s mold, throw away the entire branch. Dont even smoke it. Not even a little bit.

And @sllimnave I’m with you on that. I saw couchlock too, but damn it if I dont brag about my buddhas cane a lot haha

2 Likes