Shiva - Landrace Genetics

I cant seem to get any info on a landrace that boarder paki and India. There is a Indian veriatial that goes by shiva … something. Lol. Any who I’m running shiva sk×warlock, and I have a buddy who might have more shiva crosses and f2…but idk if he’s letting them out.

3 Likes

Hi, I dont have any, but this reminds me of a strain I was told it was an Afghan Shiva, many years ago must have been about year 2000. But the name stuck to me until now.

Does this ring any bells?

it was mind blowing.

3 Likes

Could very well be the same stuff or very close as the Shiva was supposed to be from the region near the india / pakistan border. Very hashy taste.

3 Likes

Yeah well with a name like that :fire: could only be from that area.

Have a look at Sensi Seeds Shiva Shanti or Shiva Shanti II it’s supposed to be the same stuff from the 90’s

First post in this thread :grinning:

2 Likes

My bad… Didn’t see that.

2 Likes

But from what I have managed to find as of info this was the closest…

2 Likes

Not sure but maybe try @Cristalin at USC (Underground Seed Collective- France) or @Santero who has stuff on SeedHeaven or Derg Collective. San did a nice job on a Shiva Dawg but it was Shiva Skunk/Stardawg, but he would be some one to check with. He’s in Europe as well.

@Cristalin has done a lot of work with Afghan and Pakistani strains. He may have good knowledge of it. I hope you find it! peace

4 Likes

India and Pakistan have a long border with each other. Can you narrow it down a little bit? From the description, it sounds like a kush variety …

Not really, I just got that info a long time ago off the internet. The beans were ordered from Nirvana seed bank back around 2003.

1 Like

Idk about the nirvana seeds in particular but I thought Shiva was from Nepal?

Found this searching for Shiva nepal:

From the article:

Shiva’s Joy, also known as “Shiva Joy,” is a 100% pure indica strain native to the regions of Nepal. Named for its ability to provide a true sense of happiness in any patient, this bud is the perfect choice to help you kick back and relax when you really need a little assistance in settling down. The high starts in the head with a boost of happiness that melts through any negative or racing thoughts, leaving you feeling fully unfocused and pretty happy. This state of bliss will soon spread throughout your entire body, dropping you into a physical state of pure relaxation and ease that has you totally couch-locked and calmed from head to toe, without a care in the world. In combination with its moderate 14-16% average THC level, Shiva’s Joy is often chosen to treat conditions such as insomnia, chronic stress or anxiety, depression, spasticity, chronic pain and nightmares. Shiva’s Joy has a super spicy flavor of black pepper and flowery herbs that tingles on the tongue. The aroma is of fresh earthy flowers and pungent herbs, all wrapped up with a heavy hit of black pepper. Shiva’s Joy buds have oversized spade-shaped dark olive green nugs with thick yellow-orange hairs and a frosty coating of chunky bright white crystal trichomes.

Effects
Body High, Cerebral, Relaxing, Sleepy, Uplifting
May Relieve
Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Nightmares, Stress
Flavors
Flowery, Herbal, Spicy
Aromas
Earthy, Flowery, Pungent, Spicy

4 Likes

That description doesn’t sound much like what I had ran from Nirvana.

1 Like

It’s got to be in some pot heads closet somewhere brother. Hope you find it.

2 Likes

You still around KC? I need more grower friends that are local. :crossed_fingers::wink:

Someone to share the benefits with. :grin:

1 Like

I moved to Colorado in Jan. 2012

2 Likes

Smart man. I make atrip there a few times a year.too beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

I thought I found it for you, but it looks like these guys only use it for breeding projects.

sounds like it was made by a seed company ,but it’s possible it’s an acclimated heirloom

2 Likes