Rare classic lanrace and heirloom

I have many afghani landrace and kushes, colombian gold, mexican sativas, red bud, H O G, all ibls

I also have some Chem seed and Roadkill skunk. The appy roadkill is more sativa. Then i Have a roadkilla fgha ni as well. Please let me know if anyone is interested in trade.

8 Likes

There is a thread on this site where folks are indeed looking for RKS.

Also check these guys out. Seem cool.

Good luck in your search.

3 Likes

hey man i’m very interested in the rks and also any 100% indicas you may have, i won’t have any quality seeds to trade until after summer. if you’re in canada perhaps we could trade cuts

2 Likes

im not in canada but i dont need any cuts im fine on mom and studs

any way of geting some rks seeds ?

guy hasn’t posted in 3 months… everyone who claims to have the RKS disappears from the face of the earth… i think 8 people have offered it and disappeared so far, she’s an elusive one for sure… hope the stinky skunk smell ain’t getting ppl popped :worried:

3 Likes

Lmao. @legalcanada The powers that be don’t want it coming back. Start calling it “The Strain That Must Not Be Named” or they’ll get you.

4 Likes

Hi @lostchromesome, do you still have anything to trade? I’m looking for any afghani landrace / heirloom varieties, thanks!

1 Like

Hmu. I have been off here a while

1 Like

Yeah a lot of people after that roadkill including myself lol besides I think my kids are tired of me rolling the windows down when I smell a skunk

2 Likes

Hahahaha. That’s hilarious! That’s literally what defines and contrasts the true roadkill from the reat

1 Like

I’m also always on the hunt for what we called Christmas tree weed in the 90s which always had a piney skunky smell but pure pine taste…the old skunks we’re always my favorite they were a rarity for me to come across back then you could only get it come November and was always gone by January lol I miss the good outdoor homegrown from back then.

3 Likes

I am barely old enough to remember, but when I was a child it started vanishing. A lot of the old timers her simply called it redbud or Xmas tree bud. A lot of the genetic origins of this skunk are unknown and sometimes it was only called red hair skunk. Looking back I wish I hadve saved so many seeds. I didn’t start searching or trying to preserve roadkill until I really started to notice it vanishing.

2 Likes

Seem like the Kentucky Red Hair your describing… :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Bro…where I’m at we called it that Christmas bud…you are so right…upntill the early 2000s it would pop up…along with the price around november…and we use to try and get as much as our money would allow towards the end of December cause we knew it was leaving…if we only knew what we do now… and for the red hair bid you speak of…could be red devil…its a Afghan of some sorts…mr nice has the devil which is the same.

I’ve heard mixed stories back in the day most involved bikers bringing from Tennessee or Kentucky but I also saw it grown in the 90s in Missouri

2 Likes

I really wish I had access to the genetics my grandparents grew in the early 60s pre hippie I’m guessing they sold it to jazz musicians and beatniks lol

@RksRasta is that a local heirloom strain from your area ?

I really wish there was a database of local heirloom strains I know there is one local to Missouri called STL creeper I saw it several times on seedbay years ago but I was so caught up in whatever the hype was at the time I think sour diesel or something that I kept passing up on them haven’t seen it since

1 Like

Yes…Not my area but I do believe it’s a Heirloom to KY…