Shoreline Genetics

Sorry for split post but hit send earlier without the pics for reference. Definitely dark green/purple to the eyes, can never get the right colors with phone cam.

20 Likes

Grew shoreline ECSD indoor in coco with Jack’s nutrients. The cure was unremarkable; dried and trimmed and tossed into grove bags for ~3 months. I didn’t make out any purple, in my indoor grow temps never got below 70 F.

2 Likes

Right? I had colors that just would NOT show on my phone. So much for technology, I couldn’t believe the difference between actual colors, and colors that showed up on pics in my phone. No matter what I did. Pain in the ass. So bought decent camera to take real pics next year.

1 Like

I genuinely wish it was better for you. Out of the 20-30 cultivars we’ve tried so far, this shoreline ecsd is miles beyond the rest we have. definitely a diamond in the rough. I try not make a final call on anything untill Ive tried a few. However I do have a few strains that I’ve forever denounced because of 1 crappy expression.

3 Likes

I’m toking on some ECSD x GDP that has that lovely sour stank flavor and is getting the job done this morning. :slight_smile:

I’ve been growing Wes’ gear for years now. I still have the original Shoreline OG x Deadhead OG selection he made because it’s got awesome terps.

4 Likes

The last 3 buds of @Shoreline ECSD bx1 from my most recent and best grow yet. :sob:

30 Likes

I really like his Shoreline OG strain. This is a great smoke that can surprise you with its power.

I crossed with MAC V2 and got great results.

signal-2022-10-16-13-53-08-933-1

27 Likes

Is that Shoreline OG from seed? Your plant has a somewhat different structure to mine. That’s a neat cross to the Mac, did you reverse the female or use a male?

7 Likes

The photo shows a plant from a clone of a female plant I selected. In my cross, I used Capulator’s MAC V2 as a male.

8 Likes

Cool cross, thanks for posting!

4 Likes

Great grower with great genetics. Grew a few strains a while back and was very impressed tbh. Shoreline OG was fire and a frosty, dank medical marvel, and the fish scale my buddy has is looking epic! Wish I grabbed the OG SL when it was available, haven’t seen her in years and years.

8 Likes

Hey Shoreline, PVOG here just letting you know I’ll be dedicating the Delta garden to you re: KUSHMINT & ECSD I know we had a little late start last year, but this year’s project is gonna be off the hook. HMU so I’m prepared for an early start.

6 Likes

ECSD bx1 start of week 5.

17 Likes

Ouch, gonna be awhile

3 Likes

Outta likes lol. 9 minutes! 10 weeks is the farthest I’ve taken her so far, the grow that produced These. This one is going at least 12 for sure!

3 Likes

Woot! Testers!
2 of 2 cracked and in dirt.

6 Likes

Jelly!! Have a fun grow

2 Likes

anyone here grown the shoreline Crippy ?
I got a few beans as freebies with GLG orders and don’t know what to expect though I read good things about other Shoreline gear.

6 Likes

I have a bunch of their gear. I haven’t gotten around to trying any of them yet. When do you plan on running them? I’d like to follow along and see how they turn out for ya

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I will be able to get to them until next fall/winter.
I’ve got time to do two flower runs between now and end of june but both are already slated for making seed. I’ll know by April 20th as that is the last day I pop seed for the greenhouse run.

3 Likes