@SkunkHunt101

I know you’re busy, but maybe ?

2 Likes

Got to run the 40 strains you sent me first dude :+1:

4 Likes

Lol !

Fair enough :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’ve got 4 of the TK NL5 Haze x Kush Mints going. I managed to kill off 6 others previously in the Spring (I had too many plants at once), and I got 5 germed from my second attempt. One was a male and I had to chuck him, so we’re down to 4.

I wanted to test them inside but had some complications and had to put outside in pots a few weeks ago, after 2 weeks of bloom schedule indoors. We will see how it goes. :slight_smile:

Glad to see you’re testing new stuff.

4 Likes

I was blessed to grow some shoreline ECSD, and I can’t rave enough about the seeds. The plants were a late start, but grew and finished beautifully. Dark purple to almost black, outdoor grow. Nice tight buds, heavy. Smells awesome, like a sweet/sour bubblegum I remember as a kid. Very distinct. Hanging now, from all I’ve researched, the smoke will be amazing as the grow experience. Nothing but props for Shoreline Genetics.

13 Likes

Hey now! Welcome to the community @PioneerValleyOG! Come say hi in the introduce yourself thread!

1 Like

I know we’re talking about genetics, but when it comes to Shoreline though, I have nothing but love for the brokedown palace Uncle Bill built…

5 Likes

Hey, well I must been too high to find the introduce thread, I looked for it, I really did, but couldn’t seem to find the dang reply button they kept telling me to hit!
I’m an old hippy from Western Mass, been growing for a minute, and am glad I stumbled upon this site. I may be a greybeard, but still consider myself a student of the art.
Don’t ask me any questions about indoor, unless it’s if your picture looks nice. While I respect and admire indoor growers, it is a little complicated for me. I justdo outdoor, organic, and each years an adventure.
Thanks for having me, and look forward to being here.
Peace, and blessings.

12 Likes

Welcome @PioneerValleyOG

4 Likes

That Candyshop sounds like a good strain

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I can vouch for Shoreline ECSD. Cures to a nice pleasant smoke, very uplifting.

7 Likes

Hello, did you grow the ECSD indoor or out? Anything special about the curing you noticed? Can’t wait to puff some, got her hanging now. Did yours finish up with really dark purple, almost black leaves and the purple/gold buds? Mine did.

5 Likes

Sounds close to how mine finished indoors. I let mine go a full 10 weeks. Absolute favorite cultivar as we speak. The smells and terpenes are just so loud and obnoxious.

4 Likes

Sorry for split post but hit send earlier without the pics for reference. Definitely dark green/purple to the eyes, can never get the right colors with phone cam.

19 Likes

Grew shoreline ECSD indoor in coco with Jack’s nutrients. The cure was unremarkable; dried and trimmed and tossed into grove bags for ~3 months. I didn’t make out any purple, in my indoor grow temps never got below 70 F.

2 Likes

Right? I had colors that just would NOT show on my phone. So much for technology, I couldn’t believe the difference between actual colors, and colors that showed up on pics in my phone. No matter what I did. Pain in the ass. So bought decent camera to take real pics next year.

1 Like

I genuinely wish it was better for you. Out of the 20-30 cultivars we’ve tried so far, this shoreline ecsd is miles beyond the rest we have. definitely a diamond in the rough. I try not make a final call on anything untill Ive tried a few. However I do have a few strains that I’ve forever denounced because of 1 crappy expression.

3 Likes

I’m toking on some ECSD x GDP that has that lovely sour stank flavor and is getting the job done this morning. :slight_smile:

I’ve been growing Wes’ gear for years now. I still have the original Shoreline OG x Deadhead OG selection he made because it’s got awesome terps.

4 Likes

The last 3 buds of @Shoreline ECSD bx1 from my most recent and best grow yet. :sob:

27 Likes