Should be an interesting grow

My autos are almost done so I started a photo grow
Should be pretty interesting grow for me since it’s been a while since I grew some photo plants. well I do have the mystery photo plant growing she’s getting big as well

Also popped
2 ylly Lime Pop X Rainbow Truffle
1 purple poison/flaming cookies
3 AK47/ghost train haze
1 NSA-another mystery plant photo

Plan is to to keep a male from the ylly or if it’s a female spray her with CS ,collect the pollen
I still have 2 autos lol just starting
Skywalker OG
Mama2

Hope I have enough room in my 2 tents for all this
Here’s 4 of them just waiting on them to break the soil

They were opened when I stuck them in soil,once they break ground i put them in the tent
Reason I leave them out like this my house is always in the 70’s wife has the heating on all the time she don’t like the cold

19 Likes

That ak/ghost train Haze sounds interesting. Good luck with your grow :+1:

2 Likes

I didn’t think all the seeds would open lol and they did

Yeah that’s going to be 8 plants

6 Likes

Have fun with all the different strains-

I like growing photos, gives you more control…

2 Likes

Grew a lot of photos myself,then got bored waiting for harvest grew a shit ton of autos,I’m not getting the same yields as with photo plants and I made a promise to the person who sent
Me the ylly seeds I give him some form of pollen male or female

8 Likes

That AK47 cross sounds very interesting!

1 Like

This is the mystery plant I’ve been growing she got a bad burn at the start didn’t know my soil was hot
But she’s doing fine now she’s on 12-12 lights
Probably should of taken a clone from her,
Should be a good yield

I’ve never seen a plant look like this leaves are crazy.she stretches anymore she going to put grow my tent

1 Like

Looks like it revegged at some point

2 Likes

It did I have it on 12-12 now see what happens over the next few weeks

2 Likes

Where they the ylly I traded u? If so it’s rainbow ylly x rainbow ylly. It’s an f2. Just clarifying. Can’t wait to see these plants!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s the ones I got from you, seeds opened in 24 hours,I have 2 of them going

2 Likes

Right on, can’t wait to seem em.

1 Like

The ak47 this happened over night lol 3 them

3 Likes

Here’s what we got the 2 purple poison didnt break ground they did have a tap roots just didn’t make it above ground,
Mite try another 2 just to see

So we got 3 ak47,2 ylly,1 NSA which I think is northern snow,have to wait and see

Also have a Skywalker OG and mama2 both autos,
still have the mystery photo in the big tent

So everything is photos except for the mama2 and skywalker

1 Like

Mystery plant is doing good white hairs everywhere
Very strange
Looking
Leaves on this plant as well,

The other pics is the start of my photo grow,just putting the kids into bigger pots tonight mystery plant is out growing my tent I had to put an extra spotlight in since it’s grown passed my other lights

Meanwhile in the baby tent things are going good
Just have to put some of these in bigger pots

Chugging along,my sweet tooth auto threw couple of seeds,tried one out opened in 24 hours,so I’ll add this to the grow as well

1 Like