Starting my next grow!

I am getting ready to start my next grow indoors and figured I’d let y’all know what I’m growing.

I’m growing 5 DNA genetics lemon og kush. I got some of this stuff from a dispensary in 2015 and it was off the wall flavorful. Really excited to grow it.

1 pink rozay.

1 red blow pops s1 (think it’s copycat genetics I’m always hearing bad stuff about that guy lol, I bought it from brokeboygenetics, just a single seed)

1 tangie sherbet

1 rainbow runtz

1 super silver grape sherbet

1 octane fire og

1 wedding cake f2

I got some auto cherry brandy’s outside by Sebring I’m gonna bring in the tent and hope they’ll flower completely before the other plants fully veg.

Also I’m going to make clones with the lemon og kush, really hoping I find a couple keeper plants, and will continue to keep them alive. I may make clones of the other photoperiod plants as well.

Also I’ve been waiting since August 20th for seedsman seeds. Two packs seized. And last one just sitting in Chicago international usps customs. I’ve waited to start a grow because of this but my patience is out the window now lol

17 Likes

Sounds like fun, throw some pictures up so we can enjoy the show!!

4 Likes

I just got em all starting to sprout but will definitely be documenting the grow.

3 Likes

Nice bud, pulling up a chair to watch the show. Good luck, hope all goes well for you.

2 Likes

Sounds great! Sounds like some tasty varieties. Best of vibes @harveest!

2 Likes

Nice line up! Will be cool watching these ones grow out.

1 Like

So far the plants are looking good, a couple plants died, there are new additions in the tent as well.

The new ones are:
california dream
LA confidential
White Widow

The wedding cake F2, tangie sherbet, octange fire og, super silver grape sherbet, 1 lemon og kush, and pink rozay all died. My fault too :confused:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/207714745745276928/918287249504870480/IMG_20211208_184429659_HDR.jpg

also the big plant to the left is a clone (supposedly, it looks like it was grown from seed imo) its a clone of Gorilla Punch. I bought an ounce of gorilla punch for my family and this specific pheno was pretty fucking skunky. Cant wait to see what happens.

I do plan on cloning almost all the strains seen here and throwing them out in the spring, hoping I get a couple keepers and can keep them around.

1 Like

@yetigrows the strawberry shortcrack is alive and well. Its to the right with the pot that has 4 autos in it.

Its the top left plant. Its making progress.