Cement shoes S1

$50.00

Cement Shoes S1

Feminized

6 seeds per pack.

Bred from Doughboy cut

Cement Shoes S1 is a coveted fast-vegging strain bred from ’09 Animal Cookies and OGKB X Wet Dream . Phenotypes vary with some being almost identical to OGKB and others display traits of Animal Cookies mixed with old school Erkle and hints of lemon.

Sedentary and satisfied, users keep coming back for more of the blissful easy breezy feeling. Cement Shoes strain produces a medium-high yield after a 7.5- to 9.5- week flowering period . Excellent choice for high yield dry sift hash.

That’s quoted text from “old faithful” seed bank.

I want these genetics, and heard they are hard to germinate, so I brewed up some kelp tea, and soaked the beans and seedling soil in it.

All 6 beans germinated, but only one sprouted with strength, in my opinion…

Looks like I got lucky with 3 survivors, one purple stem, (which was the strongest seedling) and 2 fatter leaf seedlings with green stems. One is kinda runty the other one kinda twisted at this point…

15 Likes

Very nice my friend :slight_smile:

I will be sure to follow along

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

2 Likes

Sounds like fun, I’ll tag along! :+1: :sunglasses:

I’ve heard and read of Cement Shoes but have never laid eyes on them.
Interesting leaf structure

Cheers
G

1 Like

Doesn’t sound funny to me :sweat:, I wonder how many of them can you find in the deep waters of Chicago Bay, not a good name for a strain but thanks for sharing anyway … beer3|nullxnull boss|nullxnull

Cement Overcoat Murder Victim

5 Likes

I just grew a feminized Cement Shoes from Canuck Seeds. Watch it. Mine now has seeds.

Hoping yours does better then mine.

2 Likes

Not sure what your growing, but, Cement Shoes is a combination of Animal Cookies 09 crossed with an OG Kush Breath x Wet Dream hybrid. Created by Cult Classics , specifically breeder Marcus Boarder.

Sounds like you may have grown a “Gypsy Nirvana” type of re-creation???

The original effort can be found on “old faithful seeds”…

From what I’ve heard, it’s hard to get seedlings of the real deal OGKB pheno to survive, but if you find a strong plant that looks like ogkb, it’s supposed to veg fast, flower fast, and yield strong flavorful smoke-

1 Like

Hey there Old Ron-

The internet sometimes makes us seem like assholes, when in reality we really ain’t like that…

I may have sounded like a jerk, but I’m all about the LOVE…

Just so you know…

1 Like

I’ve got some high hopes for this seedling. It looks like “the one” :slight_smile:

Wishful thinking? Maybe…

We’ll see-

4 Likes

No worries at all. Everything is good.

2 Likes

2 out of 6, gave the runt to a friend…

3 Likes

Been eyeballing the cement shoes. Look foward to following along.

2 Likes

I wanted to see how theese gals looked naturally vegged… but I need to flower out some buds asap-

4 Likes

2 pics each of my 2 phenotypes

I was i came across some cement shoes while looking up a bunch of seedbanks last summer. Looked fire but all these seed sites i come across seem shady like something off the dark web. That kinda shit skeeves me out.
Cant wait to see how they turn out man the pic i saw was def a og pheno… Hope you get her

Hey there,
I did a stem rub on the ogkb looking seedling I found, and ordered an 18 pack. Some seedlings

are weak s1 type bullshit, but others are strong dankness…

1 Like

1 Like

I left them in cups longer than I wanted. But I needed a lot of help up-potting, so I can’t complain.

Here’s a root picture, after I fluffed, before I sprayed humic acid.

I also fed a tea with a little seabird guano the final watering before I left them dry out to transplant. I fed it a little hot, and noticed the animal cookies side pheno is more sensitive than the og side. So I put the og pheno in a 15 gallon pot, filled mostly with my hottest supersoil, and Animal Cookies side in 7 gallons of my medium heat soil.

1 Like

This one has shown vigor, after re-potting.

This ogkb looking plant is slow vegging.

So slow, that I’m considering replacing it with something else…

The lighting looks yellow in this picture, but she’s as green as her sister-

Got a bucket of shit brewing… If I don’t see some action soon, I’m popping more beans-

3 Likes

4 Likes

Update-

I culled the ogkb pheno. Besides being slow vegging it was very small at bud set.

Still have the animal cookies side. It turned out to be more sensitive to my seabird guano tea, and I burned it. But helped speed along recovery with kelp, foliar, then drench-

It’s 3 weeks into flowering, with a cookie coffee aroma wafting, but lemon cleaner when you touch the stem-

3 Likes