Should I make a YouTube?

Don’t know if this is the right section to post this in, if not feel free to move it of course! :slight_smile:

I make animation videos and crap on YouTube, but I always watch cannabis videos. I always wanted to bring my knowledge to the screen but had iffy feelings obviously not being legal yet it Canada. But I am a medical patient… sooo

Let me know your thoughts on making a chancel just called the queens closet :slight_smile:

7 Likes

i think you should go for it!! there’s lots of canadian weed tubers and you don’t need to show your face if you don’t want, pigeons 420 doesn’t and i think it creates an aura of mystery. especially if you’re medically legal then there’s nothing they can do, it’s federally legal medical unlike the states which is only state legal. it’s just educational videos for other new medical patients.

i’m in MB and i was going to wait until i hit 100 subscribers before starting to make videos (i’m at 50 or something atm) but i decided i’m going to learn better video editing first like after effects and premier or whatever. whats your youtube i’ll sub you

3 Likes

you are totally doin this.

Just let me get my popcorn!

Ok, ready, go!

5 Likes

i did one not long ago im not even editing anything at all just documenting 2 strains can probably be 3 soon XD

2 Likes

Very interesting hmm
Okay I’ll start making my YouTube layout and crap and advertising on munch ig maybe? I have about 3k follower she in my ig so idk maybe gain a base

3 Likes

Ahah that’s so cute!

1 Like

Awesome did you want another follower?

1 Like

Just hit 100 subs - but is that a good thing?
If they don’t watch my content, why should sub numbers matter?

You don’t need to show face, or even use real voice, just make us smile :wink:

4 Likes

Nicely done.

2 likes!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Jaej6eDMhiVDtgCoM1M7A

1 Like

Aloha nice to see you here too happy growing

1 Like

yes post your youtube channel here and i will sub you up. i subbed you as well halfbee. mine is here

2 Likes

Made a YouTube, no videos yet; need to design it and make it look good with a layout. My channel is called: TheCQueensCloset if I I wanna look for it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Copied and pasted, but didn’t find. :eyeglasses:

1 Like
4 Likes

That’s gonna be nice.

No surprise!

Keep it up, I’ll check in!

2 Likes

I’ll be working on the page layout all week do something custom and make a intro for all my videos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Subscribed to everybody :+1:
OverGrow podcast up next.

6 Likes

Subbed!!! :grin:

3 Likes

My Christmas video is almost up, that should be okay until I get my camera back and can start filmin

2 Likes