Cannabis podcasts?

There’s nothing better then attending to your grow or harvesting your crop while listening to a cannabis podcast, I listen to a few.
The Adan Dunn show, Future Cannabis Project and Hash church, any more good ones?

10 Likes

check out ‘The Potcast’ for long form interviews with your favorite breeders, it’s pretty awesome!

13 Likes

Do they ever talk about the finance side of marijuana? Get into discussion on the bond side of the market?

2 Likes

The Adam Dung show sucks big balls.

The Future cannabis is also starting to suck with irrelevant people/topics for the average grower.

7 Likes

Yes some do, commercial grows and stuff.

1 Like

Yes that’s the best, too long without posting.

1 Like

I listen to too much. But I think these are overall decent:

1. The Potcast -Longform breeder interviews. (The one with Hazy Daze. There is a trash American version with the same name)
  2. Cannabis Cultivation and Science Podcast -Mostly agricultural science
  3. Shaping Fire -wide range from marketing to growing
  4. Growcast -mostly growing
  5. The Autoflower Podcast -mostly new grower info, but auto focused

I also listen to a few others sometimes, like Growing with Fishes, The Adam Dunn Show, and the Future Cannabis Project, but they are all pretty unrefined listening experiences, with a lot of needless banter and people coughing into mics.

Noncannabis, but similar, stuff I also like:

Free the Seed- Plant breeding OP varieties
The Mushroom Hour- mushrooms stuff, all topics
Permaculture Plus -Aussies talking permaculture
Acres Poscast -Acres magazine’s podcast.

14 Likes

Great, I think I heard shaping fire before. Kevin Jodrey got some good knowledge whoever gets him on their podcast is a win.

4 Likes

Thanks for the ideas.

Might have to give a listen-

2 Likes

The Dude Grows Show/Wake and Bake America

7 Likes

Hash church is usually my weekly. Used to throw it on to listen to at work since I couldn’t watch it but they cracked down on phones being out and I’m to cheap to get YouTube premium haha.

4 Likes

The episodes of Breeder’s Syndicate have been pretty darn good.

I’m not big on Matt Riot, but Notsodog is pretty awesome.

And hey - Seattle Greg kicked it off…

Anyhow - Potcast is incredible and shaping fire is pretty good. Breeders Syndicate is defintiely worth checking…

6 Likes

Yes I am going to start a podcast myself and of course promote overgrow

Peace and stay safe

5 Likes

Hash Church, Dude Grows Show, Future Cannabis Project, and KIS podcast.

5 Likes

Someone needs to start a LITFA podcast. :laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

I love it lol! Here’s what you need to do to your plants now… :sounds of crickets:. :joy:

5 Likes

Grow from your heart is very informative.

3 Likes

Nice list of clowns and spooks to avoid.

None of those internet guys have a clue. Not a damn clue.

2 Likes

So where is your list of people to listen to? You are quick to say what is wrong, but never give a clue as to what is right. Please educate me.

5 Likes

Then who exactly does? It’s against the whole spirit of the site to be informationally biased… We’re all here to learn and not to condescend.

By the way, saw absolutely 0 input on original topic by means of listing something… Keep the train on the tracks.

3 Likes