Shout out to Just a Handful Seeds!

Exactly how he operates.

1 Like

I think breeders all started that way, or even still have to operate that way. Must be a pain in the ass but who’s making so much that they can hire a crew? We’re getting soft with all of the legalization. We all want it now! lol

peace

3 Likes

Ya I personally have no patience for stoner burnouts who are always ‘too busy’ to give people the shit they paid for in good faith.

The fact that he gives you attitude about it just reinforces the stereotype i have in my head. There are alot of awesome people in the weed community, but also ALOT of apathetic losers just looking to make a buck.

Even sadder is that they’re too lazy or useless to even follow through with that lol. Seriously, a 12 year old could run a seed sales business. He could hire someone for $40 a day to do this shit if he’s unable to…

Sorry for the bad recommendation, folks. I’m sure they’re coming, its anyone’s guess as to when :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I fully understand the frustration. Lack of respect for the people that make you is brutal.

Now let me add some positivity. I placed an order with him the same time as you guy and paid that bloody 20$ fee to be first in line for orders and I received my stuff in 2 weeks. I’ve got 32 seedlings sprouted of his stuff. So not bad. I have no doubt you guys will get your seeds like I did but his prioritization system seems broken haha.

So with all this going on I ordered from https://jordanoftheislands.ca and got 12 meat blackberry breath and 12 Northern BC Skunk for $125 and 12 freebies. Have received multiple emails and tracking number and product will be here within 2 weeks of ordering.

Difference between the two. Double the price for great customer service hahah :grinning::grinning:

Happy growing guys

3 Likes

Nice, JOTI has some great stuff for sure.

My seeds hadn’t been sent yet, so I’m getting a refund…of cash…in the mail :neutral_face: I’m not sure why exactly, but hey whatever works I guess lol

A cash refund in the mail? Are you serious lol did you initiate the refund or has the guy just gave up on trying to save sales?

1 Like

I initiated. He was a total jackass to deal with when I msged him. He doesn’t get another dime of my money.

1 Like

That’s brutal what a terrible run business.

1 Like

It’s a shame, really… especially because he’s got some sweet crosses lol

This seems to be a trend with some Canadian seed cos, I’m 2 for 2 getting jerked around my last 2 orders (upper Canada seed bank and this guy)

What I really don’t get is that these guys have the chance to be making some really serious coin right now in a dead simple industry with little competition. Its like they go out of their way to overcomplicate things and annoy potential customers.

Just put the seeds in an envelope and take your money FFS…how hard could it possibly be?

Rant over lol :angry:

2 Likes

Haha ya no doubt eh

I’ve never ever had issues with

https://www.seedsman.com/en/ and JOTI

Most of what I’ve ordered in recent years is from seedsman. Fast, discreet and they have a massive assortment of strains from tons of breeders plus freebies constantly.

3 Likes

Well I got my cash refund AND my seeds today, so now I feel like a bit of a dick. To be fair all my other points still stand though :kissing:

6 Likes

Hahahahhaha awesome… why you gotta be such a dick Beacher? Hahaha :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Squeaky wheel gets the grease!

It’s kind of a sad commentary on our society really lol

4 Likes

I scoped his site…nice set-up. have to wait to see if mine show up

2 Likes

I have ordered and received mine just fine. I think he’s a bit on the slow side but be patient and you’ll get your seeds.

1 Like