Shout out to Just a Handful Seeds!

I’ve ordered from them once in the past. I paid for 6 fem Island Sweet Skunk seeds and also got a free 4 pack of fem DJ Short Blueberry x Island Sweet Skunk seeds. Sweet deal.

I had been looking for this strain for a while and was really glad to find someone with an original version. It was exactly as I expected:

I’m running a few of the BBxISS now and they’re looking great and very vigorous. As far as I’ve seen their genetics are legit!

I got an email from them today that they’ve restocked and have some new stuff available. They’ve got some really interesting crosses, (lots of sweet skunk, blueberry and purps crosses) and their prices are really fair. I just picked up 5 lowryder #2 x gorilla glue regular autos for $35.

I’m not affiliated with them or anything btw, I just think its refreshing to see someone making cool crosses and selling them at affordable prices. I hope they keep it up!

Anyways, check them out they’re based here in Canada…

https://jahseeds.ca/

9 Likes

I’m a sucka for a good deal. See @beacher we just met and look how much trust I have in you already hahah

8 Likes

Lol. I’m regretting not grabbing the chemdawg cross because I’ll have to pay shipping twice.

The island blue is what I’m vegging now but crossed in reverse. Can’t really go wrong with blueberry x anything haha

I’m excited to see how they turn out for ya!

4 Likes

Nice call @beacher! I went there after reading your other post about Hand Full of Seeds. Chem 91/ISS is what I ordered. Thanks for that! Love the Sweet Island Skunk. One Love…

5 Likes

@oleskool830 keep us posted on the order. There is a dude on jahseeds site today saying he hasn’t received his order and he isn’t being responded to(maybe he sent money to wrong address). It’s Under The Mother Skunker. I also have an order with them. I’ll confirm here when I recieve.

3 Likes

Well I ordered from them in the past and everything was great, I have an order in now too. Hopefully they’re just busy or something and I don’t look like a jackass :neutral_face:

I figure 1-2 business days is a pretty fair turnaround time, but we will see…

2 Likes

I always have faith. The guy posted it today. Maybe a competitor? Who knows !! But let’s hope for some sweet skunk at my door and yours hahaha

2 Likes

Took another look on the site today and the guy who put up the negative review about not receiving seeds has deleted his text box and changed the review from 1 star to 5 star. So I’m guessing he was taking care of. Good news!

4 Likes

@oleskool830, just wondering if you got your seeds yet? Still waiting here…

2 Likes

Still waiting…
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Oh man. On Instagram he said he’s doing an ordering freeze from March 26-April 5 to ‘process March orders’, so hopefully any day now.

Stoners + business doesn’t always work that well lol

2 Likes

I’m not stressing about it. I’m confident they will come eventually. I will contact them if it drags out too much. Let me know what you hear. Did you call or email them? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

No I just internet stalked them lol. I’m sure they’ll come too, but just count the seeds out and toss them in an envelope ffs

2 Likes

He will send you 14 per pk for the wait

2 Likes

At this point I’d rather he just mailed me weed…I could’ve harvested like 20 autoflowers by now lol

But ya he hooked me up with freebies last time and I’ll totally take that deal

3 Likes

I pulled the site up and nothing comes up in any of the Shop links. No items for sale. All other info on the home page is in tact. Maybe they got swamped with the good prices. Is he new? The strains sound nice. Especially the Island Sweet Skunk That’s a good one.

Never hurts to touch base with an email if they haven’t yet. Make sure they know you’re still waiting.

It’ll be fun to see the grows of them!

peace

3 Likes

No, he said on Instagram that he shut down ordering to catch up with March.

Apparently the guy just lets orders pile up for some reason then sends them out. Incredible business model…then again we all know how time consuming it can be to count out ten seeds and put them in an envelope :roll_eyes:

It’s a shame because he does have some really cool crosses, but I doubt I’ll ever order from him again. I could have literally ordered and received seeds from Europe twice by now…

3 Likes

I DMd JAH seeds on Instagram asking where my
Order was. He responded within a few days. Didn’t ask for my order details, told me to read his website to figure out his process. Then he blocked me. 2 weeks later I got my seeds. Haha

3 Likes

That sounds like how Sannies Seeds used to be a little. He’s the breeder, web designer, marketer, office hack, and mail dept. Oh, and he has a family and a life.

So, once a problem arises he always takes care of it, but gets very testy once he has told you once. I had a pack confiscated by customs and he still took care of it… even after it got confiscated the second try, too.

But I got my pack with no extra charge at all. I felt bad for him because he lost two orders and two packs of freebies before I got mine, so three of each to get one payment. So, he always makes it right, but it may not happen overnight.

Sometimes we have to give those guys a break, because it is still illegal to ship to most places, and he is the one with all of the risk.

He sounds like Sannies in that regard. It may go slow at times, but it has always been worth the wait. And, it’s always good to know the people who will break their back to get your seeds to you eventually.

Hoping you guys see them soon, but it sounds like that’s just the way he has to run his ship atm.

Maybe he’ll sweeten the deal for your troubles. Hope so.

peace

2 Likes

My feelings exactly brother!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes