Show your animal

Here are a few of our beasts. These 3 are besties

16 Likes

Not a bad looking pup for a rescue. Man if I were you I’d beat my chest. Great job and that badass thinks so too!

1 Like

15 Likes

Thanks man! He has been really tough, but I’m still trying. The one good thing, he’s been behaving when I go to work all day. Really appreciate all your encouragement. I really didn’t know what I was getting into. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

On the other side if our pond A life long pair of quail that live here. Should be seeing little baby chicks soon! And a Stellar Jay photo bomb :wink:

16 Likes

There is always action in our bird feeders. Just outside our outdoor bar. The Cow Birds have the feeding rights right now. We have red and yellow finches and yellow canaries, red wing blackbirds, chickadees and so many more visiting all year round!

11 Likes

16 Likes

As I write this a red finch shows up!
Also my cats feeding ground :expressionless:

10 Likes

Good to hear he is doing better! One day at a time!

3 Likes

Thanks man! He even got a few friends to look after! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Will my Bee’s do.

24 Likes

Peppa and Pickle, the plant eating, pot knocking-over, chewing holes in my nutirent bags, cats that we can’t bring ourselves to re-home. They’re so effing cute :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

9 Likes

It’s Sunday, give me a break! :sweat:

19 Likes

We had a little stowaway in the car this week!

16 Likes

cat food :smirk_cat:

5 Likes

Red Reign Kennels

12 Likes

Nice looking dogs. What breed is this? (White one looks like a heeler maybe?)

1 Like

Honey bees are fascinating but uhhh my neighbor has a hive right up against the fence and i don’t do bugs

As a beekeeper if you had a neighbor ask you to move your hive to at least city ordnance would you fight back? Or just be like oh ok yeah i get it. Kinda freaky lmao i know they don’t sting unless provoked still not being used to it it’s freaky

2 Likes

When mom picked pieces of green stuff apart, she dropped some… I helped her clean the floor…

12 Likes