Show your animal

She is. We also have a male. Hephaestus. They’re a breeding pair. As a pet. Not so bad. They like to shit a lot so have to stay on top of that but they’re happy to chill with you :100:

9 Likes

That’s so cool! I love their names. What kinda owls are they?

2 Likes

Athena the Greek goddess. In the form of an owl and her husband Hephaestus. Seems to work lol. They’re just a common barn owl

5 Likes

Here in :canada: you have to be certified as a raptor keeper in order to even get up close to care for these birds let along have one in your home. Mrs. Pigeon is SUPER JEALOUS and LOVES your choice of names (as she has a degree in history so it’s a notch).

Don’t name any other pet “Hercules” or Athena will just keep trying to fuck them up.

8 Likes

Over here you have to have something called an article 10 certificate for each individual bird. They’re cool af. A little messy sometimes and whoever says an owl is wise is very wrong. They’re silly :joy:

I guess I’m Hercules then cos Athena keeps fucking me up with them talons :100:

6 Likes

Way way fuckin’ cool! If it wasn’t for the Sloth, an Owl would be a good Spirit Animal. Mine however is the Sloth hands down!

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Now he thinks he’s a plant

What a weirdo.

15 Likes

A sloth is still super cool but also definitely frowned upon in the auak unfortunately :joy: I can relate to being an owl though. Cough up nuggets. Shit loads and love to eat chicken :100::owl::owl:

4 Likes

True fact. They move that slow that algae eventually grows on their coats.

5 Likes

I resemble that remark! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

Livin’ the dream! No need to rush anything.

2 Likes

it’s just the veg tent

16 Likes

@EugeneDebs420

The fur baby doesn’t think of it as a grow tent… it’s the throne atop his/her domain… the perch from where kitty surveys the kingdom. LoL :grin:

7 Likes

Oh he knows there’s plants in there, I leave that tent door open for even a second when I fill up my watering can and he’ll do worse than a caterpillar infestation

6 Likes

He is a very cute orange cat I must say. :joy_cat: :+1:

4 Likes

They all are, cute I mean not orange :joy: I got a gray, a tortie, and a black one too.

4 Likes

My house would smell horrible if I didn’t grow :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

12 Likes

Roxy loves any time with the family.

16 Likes

This guy is very crabby

What a ‘tude

He’s crabby because he’s tired

15 Likes