Show your animal

What breed is this? :dog:

1 Like

He’s an American Bully, the mom is an American Pitbull Terrier.
Dad’s the biggest baby you ever did see, like “The Beast” in The Sandlot. And Mom’s the perfect hunting dog, absolutely silent.

2 Likes

That’s my kind of dog!

2 Likes

So I have stifled long enough.

Here’s another frequent visitor.

8 Likes

My new neighbors…

14 Likes

These are beautiful. I love the pics.

Will they eat your plants or pets?

99%

1 Like

They eat fruit and insects mostly. Usually they run away when they see you, pretty harmless creatures.

2 Likes

Not an electrical inspector or anything, but is that a live wire next to a tin roof?

2 Likes

That is my neighbors roof, there is a big wall between us, but yeah, that is a live wire on the roof… LOL

Costaricans cut corners on everything u know. I was thought by a Gunnery Sergeant to keep things tidy.

3 Likes

This does not make Costa Ricans unique either!

1 Like

It’s always better to accept ones idiosyncrasy and then part from there, i mean if you’re not part of the solution then you’re part of the problem, right.

5 Likes

Nice neighbors. Do they eat fungus gnats? :joy: Good luck with your move.

3 Likes

If it sprinkles in the afternoon you have Bar-B-Qued Iguana for lunch. Ha! Ha! :grin:

7 Likes

Hahaha…
My backyard is usually teeming with iguanas. They are very timid and always scatter when approached.
Here is the last to scoot.

10 Likes

Oof, my back yard is frozen solid right now. No pics.

2 Likes

I do not miss winter at all😎

3 Likes

They are supposed to be very good for the anemia and leukemia. Kids who are thin, like super thin, they get Iguana Soup and they get cured. Or at least that’s what people say…

Happens everywhere i guess, but the big ones in Philadelphia Park here in Guanacaste are so big they won’t bother even moving. They come in blue, red, yellow, and are amazing.

The only reason why i liked the snow was a sledge… Too cold.

4 Likes

17 Likes

Luci and Pippa riding in the van.

10 Likes

Happy to be going along for the ride!

The one on the left, Luci?, has a very “relaxed” appearance. Has this one been around the ganja bin lately?

1 Like